what an atmosphere

just got back i'm knackered me jaw aches me legs ache and me voice has gone all credit to everyone my mate went with me and vowed he wouldn't get excited .that soon went out of the window what a great experience and we still haven't lost whenever iv'e been ,top night top fans and a top performance well done all and the best bit apart from winning was the stars in the stands, all the kop and south were full of twinkling stars it was a great effect

What a painting that would make(hint, hint)

Just saying like

I remember the atmosphere being particularly good in the last steel city Derby, non stop singing.

But the occasion was special under the lights (and with the extra lights). There was just the feeling that every single home fan had waited so long for this that they are desperate to do their bit.

The best atmosphere I've ever been involved in, especially at Hillsborough.

Wycombe was special, because it was a carnival, party atmosphere.

Last night was intense. Intimidating. Rousing. Inpsiring.

I was only 7 years old when Kaiserslautern visited, so even though i was there on my dad's shoulders, I can't remember the atmopshere especially.

Last night was special. Not sure we'll see Hillsborough like that again, for a long, long time.

You definitely set the bar high last night. Showed that it doesn't have to be contrived in this country through cringworthy ultras etc. Leicester for example last week - just seemed such an Americanised atmosphere.

Fair play - top support from all corners of the ground.

In still buzzing. First thing kids said to me was "we won" and I showed em all the pictures. I've spend the last hour on Twitter and Facebook finding more

I think it tops even Kaiserslauten.

You definitely set the bar high last night. Showed that it doesn't have to be contrived in this country through cringworthy ultras etc. Leicester for example last week - just seemed such an Americanised atmosphere.

Fair play - top support from all corners of the ground.

Cheers. Were you there? Always wonder what it feels like to be an away fan at a ground when it's rocking like that. I don't do away games, plus I can't think of a game we've had that could replicate that one.

Took me ages to get to sleep last night.

Same here. One of the best atmospheres I've experienced. I don't know how it came across on the telly but when we were bouncing with the phone lights on, the hairs standing on the back of my neck had goosebumps on their goosebumps.

We were discussing in the pub afterwards whether the atmosphere was better than Kaiserslauten...we were split as a group and couldn't get a definitive answer. But for me the big difference was the Kaiserslauten atmosphere was one bred on anger, resentment, a sense of wrong doing (due to the penalty and Hirstys sending off in the 1st leg). Last nights was one of self belief and realisation that we are most definitley 'on our way back' after so many years of hurt. It was a real S6 love in where team, fans, boardroom, club were all as one as the great behemoth that is Sheffield Wednesday Football Club announced itself as re-born.

For me, it was the best atmosphere I have ever been involved in and at times brought tears to my eyes just through sheer emotion.

We should never, ever, leave Hillsborough.