what an atmosphere

I thought the Wycombe atmosphere was the best id seen in my life, but that against Brighton was something out of this world, by far the best atmosphere iv seen now, and the light thing was incredible. I just wanted to shag everyone tonight.

Unreal.

I thought the Wycombe atmosphere was the best id seen in my life, but that against Brighton was something out of this world, by far the best atmosphere iv seen now, and the light thing was incredible. I just wanted to shag everyone tonight.

Unreal.

34,000 of us?

Stud.

Never, Never, in my 60 years at Hillsborough have I ever witnessed such an atmosphere.

That's good enough for me. Best ever. Still getting goosebumps and I was only watching a stream. Loved the boom of the drum underneath all the singing. Edited by themaskedowl

just got back i'm knackered me jaw aches me legs ache and me voice has gone all credit to everyone my mate went with me and vowed he wouldn't get excited .that soon went out of the window what a great experience and we still haven't lost whenever iv'e been ,top night top fans and a top performance well done all and the best bit apart from winning was the stars in the stands, all the kop and south were full of twinkling stars it was a great effect

haha! Glad you made it and enjoyed the night Trev.

Never, Never, in my 60 years at Hillsborough have I ever witnessed such an atmosphere. 

just got back i'm knackered me jaw aches me legs ache and me voice has gone all credit to everyone my mate went with me  and vowed he wouldn't get excited .that soon went out of the window what a great experience and we still haven't lost whenever iv'e been ,top night top fans and a top performance well done all and the best bit apart from winning was the stars in the stands, all the kop and south were full of twinkling stars it was a great effect

Yer jammy old gits! lol

Really wished I could have been there with you but I had to settle for WP. Even on there the atmosphere was unbelievable, you could tell that the fans were giving it their all. Don't mind admitting that after the goal from Wallace I started crying from sheer emotion. Wonderful wonderful night even from 5,000 miles away.

Something very, very special is happening to our club and it feels absolutely marvellous. Words simply not adequate to describe the joy I am currently feeling and the pride I have in my club and most of all the Barmy Army.

We're Sheffield Wednesday and we most definitely ARE on our way back!

Edited by Utah Owl

haha! Glad you made it and enjoyed the night Trev.

cheers Buddy ,t'was all thanks to a certain owlstalker I got to go many thanks to him and everyone who went' played and supported tonight the magic never ended it's just beginning

Yer jammy old gits! lol

Really wished I could have been there with you but I had to settle for WP. Even on there the atmosphere was unbelievable, you could tell that the fans were giving it their all. Don't mind admitting that after the goal from Wallace I started crying from sheer emotion. Wonderful wonderful night even from 5,000 miles away.

Something very, very special is happening to our club and it feels absolutely marvellous. Words simply not adequate to describe the joy I am currently feeling and the pride I have in my club and most of all the Barmy Army.

We're Sheffield Wednesday and we most definitely ARE on our way back!

yep you would have loved it Leon mate it was sheer magic mate  glad I gotthe chance to make it

yep you would have loved it Leon mate it was sheer magic mate  glad I gotthe chance to make it

So glad you did Trev. There's big meet ups in lots of the major cities for the US Owls if we make it to the final so I'm going to get to one of those and hopefully celebrate in style with the Wednesday family!

Just got up. Still recovering from last night.

An incredible night that I will never forget. Will rematch it later today.

Ole Ole WAWAW was probably the highlight for me on the Kop, but everything sounded amazing.