Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I don't really know why I recommended Diedhiou to be honest... I think he'd be a savvy buy but not our best option

Reckon we should really splash the cash on foreign talent. I'm talking £4/5 million on a couple of foreign talents each... which for that money would be the equivalent of getting a player worth almost double that in the UK. As good as Forestieri needs to be the goal ultimately, and there will be players out there in Belgium, France, Germany, Holland etc that'll be available for £5 million and are as good as FF if not better. We just need to do our upmost to entice them here... no doubt the scenes at Wembley and Carlos' sexy smile will help... coupled with a rather healthy paycheck...

Bristol City fans seem to think he was very hot and cold... but you can't argue with what he's accomplished in his first year in England regardless. We could certainly do worse, but I'm going to foolishly hope we somehow do better!

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, the video even shows some of those colder moments...saying that, Brentford fans felt similar about Andre Gray this time last year...

One Nigel Pearson type defender , one Carlton Palmer type midfielder , and one forward like lee chapman for hooper to play off as our three main signings. Strengthen the spine and we will improve once again next season

He looks like a Championship-ready Lucas João to me.

Whether we're in for a player like that could depend on how João develops over the summer.

Joao wants to spend the summer in the gym - currently gets out muscled and knocked off the ball far too easily. Needs to add some power and strength and also have more self-confidence in his ability

Guest Hirstpower

Knockaert and the beast at Watford Adlène Guedioura plus get olivieri on loan and dunk we would rip this league apart. But would cost £20 million.

Let's do it DC