Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Cant entrust a kid in goal for the season

Too much pressure on a rookie

Let him develop his game and he can be pitched in at the right time - and that isn't next season

have to agree scram.

one thing about JW's game I like though is his kicking - its better than westwoods and if we go abit more direct next year, it could be a good asset who knows?

Guest wilyfox

We wanted Guedioura in Jan, then Rohan Ince...

Ended up with neither but they're probably both still targets

I hope so. They tick the right boxes.

Guest wilyfox

We also were after Vydra before he went to Reading

Possible Vydra, Hooper, FF front three???

Ah, but, it could have been Hooper OR Vydra at that point - with Hooper being Carlos' preference. We also don't know whether Vydra was his suggestion, or one from Roeder/Senior/Hill. Committee was still intact back then.

Ah, but, it could have been Hooper OR Vydra at that point - with Hooper being Carlos' preference. We also don't know whether Vydra was his suggestion, or one from Roeder/Senior/Hill. Committee was still intact back then.

It could also have been Hooper or Blackman, just saying. UTO

Guest Hirstpower

papertalk

However if it was true, then I would say 6 million and konstantopolis and its a deal.

6 million plus the 4 million from Wembley receipts and go out and get the beast from Watford and still have the cash to buy a good winger or striker.

I'd be surprised if Everton are after anybody until they sort out a new manager.

Also think with the new owner, they'll be shopping in a different market to the 2nd Division.

Edited by Sham67

Guest wilyfox

It could also have been Hooper or Blackman, just saying. UTO

Don't think we were in for Blackman. Brian McDermott spoke about Blackman's move to Derby and how it came about. He said there was "something going on with Sheffield Wednesday that wasn't correct". Maybe we were used by Reading to get a good price. He didn't elaborate on what he said.

Don't think we were in for Blackman. Brian McDermott spoke about Blackman's move to Derby and how it came about. He said there was "something going on with Sheffield Wednesday that wasn't correct". Maybe we were used by Reading to get a good price. He didn't elaborate on what he said.

possible? Or maybe Derby just out bid us to make sure we didn't get him, you can count on one hand how many games he's started since his move. UTO

"Good price", good lord that's an understatement... had an individual done what Reading managed to achieve they'd be in the courts for daylight robbery

Guest wilyfox

Yes, he's had a dire 6 months. Maybe Pearson will squeeze more out of him. Blackman does have talent though. Shown that in spells.

Pritchard is an excellent player. With a holding CM and then a further two in the middle (Bannan and Lee as it stands) Pritchard would be a slight upgrade on Kieran Lee in my opinion and would offer a lot more going forward. At £8m though it's a definite no.