Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Forget signing any established premier league players. The only ones who get them are those with parachute payments

He would be on a wage way beyond what we could afford

lol @ established. He aint proven at that level.

You not see CP's poor form at the end of the season? The cup final is only what kept enthusiasm going.

Dont be suprised if Pardew gets the boot early on next season.

Guest wilyfox

McCormack is nothing like Hooper. Ross is a self-sufficient striker - like FF. Can create for themselves, can create for teammates. Hooper requires service.

Edited by wilyfox

He has two big money moves to premier league sides. Even gash premier league footballers are on 30k a week

We won't be offering salaries like that so whilst I don't know what he earns, I know he will earn more than we can afford (at a guess I bet he is on 50k)

I agree with you that he will be on higher wages compared to our current players.

But at some point if he dont start scoring goals then he will have to accept a drop in salary and league.

He didnt score at Sunderland, he isnt scoring at Palace. He however scored for us.

If CP dont start well next term, Pardew will get the boot and his signings will be in question.

Edited by iliveinthenow

Guest wilyfox

McCormack signed for Fulham on 8 July 2014.[86] He was transferred for an £11,000,000 fee including add-ons and signed a four-year contract.

from wikipedia

He's signed an extension since then.