Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Faissal El Bakhtaoui, Dunfermline athletic.  I know we have not had the best of luck with players from Scotland, however he is young and would be relatively cheap, could be a good addition to the squad as an understudy or back up. 30 goals in 41 apps last season

To give you an idea of the standard, Rhys McCabe plays for them. Still the stats are impressive, but then so were Stevie Mays in a considerably higher league.

Harry Maguire would be top of my list to bring in. On quite small wages but his agent values him from 6-10 Million. Take bias aside and he is a very good defender and can also play just in front of the defence as well.

Not a bad shout actually. Awaits how slow he is threads tho

can he how many games as he played in that role

He's come on as a sub a few times for them since the turn of the year and has played well there. I was surprised to how well he adapted to Championship football but he's a really clever footballer and a brilliant defender.

He's come on as a sub a few times for them since the turn of the year and has played well there. I was surprised to how well he adapted to Championship football but he's a really clever footballer and a brilliant defender.

fair enough didnt know he could play that position would definitely take him as a centre half Edited by bladeshater

Guest wilyfox

We've had BS Westwood rumours the last 3 transfer windows. I doubt this one will be any different.

Rumour Middlesbrough bid £6 million.... Bloody hell.

ITK twitter account does not a good source make... I do wish you'd say where the rumour was from

For the £3 million the Daily Mail stated (hardly the best rag either  :rolleyes: ) I'd possibly consider it... for the £6 million that's doing the twitter rounds (har har) I'd snap your hand off

I think Westwood will stay. We weren't expected to go up at the start of this season. We're close now and hopefully it has given everyone a taster.

My personal opinion is that Westwood will stay at least another year. 

Don't underestimate the amount of money sloshing around at the top table. The first whiff of a move, and players will want to go. And you can't blame them either. We won't be in the same league money wise.