Unfair priority system

Fair enough prioritise members.

But as far as I'm aware, this year is the first time these tickets have been prioritised for season ticket holders too.

Usually they have to buy extras when general sale happens with everyone else.

Which is fair.

This isn't fair.

"Oh my wife fancies a ticket. She's not been for 8 years but likes the sound of this one."

*angrymad

You do realise most ST holders will be buying tickets for their mates who HAVE been to loads of games...

I've got mates who have been to 3/4/5 games this season who asked me to get them a ticket with my +1 but it had already gone...

This is probably the most demand we've had for a home game for 30 years... Sadly that means some will be disappointed.

I think the issue here is that we are so used to having a massive ground with loads of empty seats that tickets rarely become a problem.

If the club generates any sustained success, you should expect more of the same.

Try buying tickets for Chelsea, Arsenal etc they all have systems in place which means genuine fans just cannot get tickets for games.

In future, I think everyone who wants a ticket should be individually interviewed by a panel consisting of DC, CC and Brenda the Tea Lady. After representations have been made, the panel will decide if you are a big enough fan to be allowed a ticket.

I think the issue here is that we are so used to having a massive ground with loads of empty seats that tickets rarely become a problem.

If the club generates any sustained success, you should expect more of the same.

Try buying tickets for Chelsea, Arsenal etc they all have systems in place which means genuine fans just cannot get tickets for games.

In future, I think everyone who wants a ticket should be individually interviewed by a panel consisting of DC, CC and Brenda the Tea Lady. After representations have been made, the panel will decide if you are a big enough fan to be allowed a ticket.

Sounds fair.

FO can you suggest this at next Fan Meeting Forum Thingy?

Guest ac-owl

Agreed I often pay on the gate but that doesn't go into my account. I would definitely have enough points for priority if pay on the gate was included. I don't think there is a way to do this though currently.

Mr Chansiri could not really make things much clearer. You commit to the club and buy a season ticket or at least a membership and I will make you my priority.

Which in any business is the way it works, you look after your bread and butter before your floaters

But he hasn't done that with this system has he? He's said that if you cuddle up and get close to your mates whos a season ticket holder then you can jump ahead of people who attend a lot of games but don't have a ST. 

Agreed I often pay on the gate but that doesn't go into my account. I would definitely have enough points for priority if pay on the gate was included. I don't think there is a way to do this though currently.

Don't pay on the gate then. Set yourself up an account and get the points you have earned. *shakes head*

There's enough to go round for the semi final - I've just booked my sons (I'm a ST holder) and there are 1,000's available.

You can't please all the people all the time.  So who do you look after?  Your biggest asset of course, your ST holders, then members.

When we get to Wembley, I'm going to avoid owlstalk as it will be 100+ pages of exactly the same.  I would suggest all non-members buy a membership now before they take them off sale.  It's gotta be 30 quid well spent?

ST holders sorted out first, their own seat if they want it.

Their the priority, their the lifeblood of the club and exactly how it should be (and I'm not one so no moral high ground from me)

That's how it should be yeh... but then for them to get another ticket too is strange because loads of their '2nd' tickets will go to people with less priority points than people waiting for the next stage of release.

cannot complain about the ticket distribution. I have a ST (concession) and have had one for a long time. Unfortunately, I had to miss the Cardiff game, only second this season, because we were on Holiday, didn't arrive back until Mon , late afternoon. After a cuppa, I looked at my e-mails to findthat I had a couple of hours to guarantee my seat. Went onto website, logged on and printed off my ticket, and still in bed reasonably early. 

Why do people still pay on gate when they know priority points are a thing that has existed for several years now? Especially this season when there is such a members discount.

I get that there may be one or two occasions where you don't know if you'll be available until the last minute, but does this really happen every other week?

A season ticket should guarantee it's owner a seat.

Not two of their mates as well.

It's one of their mates, I've only been able to buy for 3 mates because I'm also a member of the Foundation as well as a season ticket holder.