Unfair priority system

Guest mkowl

Whilst I can understand the frustration the whole ethos by the Club this season has been to promote season ticket sales and membership sales and the benefit thereof

the +1 is a BENEFIT of being a ST HOLDER - not the benefit of being a ST holders mate.

If you've gone to more than a handful of matches then you SHOULD have invested in a membership, or at least bought them online to accrue points.

Mr Chansiri could not really make things much clearer. You commit to the club and buy a season ticket or at least a membership and I will make you my priority.

Which in any business is the way it works, you look after your bread and butter before your floaters

That thoughts just put me off my dinner

I, like many others, have invested thousands of pounds on season tickets over the years. I've supported them through thick and thin and been to the arse end of nowhere to watch us be comprehensively beaten by sides 2 or even 3 leagues lower than us.

If I want to buy my mate a ticket before someone who turns up just for the big games, I fecking well will!

Guest mkowl

1 per season ticket. 1 per member. Then general sale. Thats how it should have been.

If we get to Wembley it won't be 2 per id.

On the basis not every season ticket holder will be getting +1 or indeed members either then there may be a chance

When i bought my playoff tickets on Saturday i wasn't allowed to add extra tickets for anyone unless they had a season ticket.

I bought a second one with my ST for a mate today 

As per the advise off londonowl (cheers pal), I purchased a membership and bought two tickets with that.

I just had to log out and log in again with a different browser.

Hope everyone who wants a ticket gets one.

It's a bit of a joke. 

Obviously ST holders, Membership holders deserve priority, but the fact that some f*cknut - who hasn't been to game all season - will get one because his/her mate has a ST holder rankles a bit if I'm honest. 

I have been a season ticket holder since the late 1960's and have many friends who

are f*cknuts who haven't been to a match all season.

However they know better than to ask me to get them a ticket and they know what

kind of abusive reply the will receive if the dare to ask.

In fact I found out last wednesday evening that I would be unable to attend the

match against Cardiff due to an emergency medical appointment.

First reaction was "Who can I lend my ST to"   -   Quickly followed by my second reaction

of "F*ck that, If they haven't bothered getting a ticket for our biggest game in 15 years by

the wednesday prior to the game then they didn't deserve to go at all. (Especially on a freebee)

Therefore my seat became one of the empty 4000 ST seats. WTF: