Unfair priority system

I can see the club selling plenty more memberships next season anyway!

Doesn't the membership only last for the season so they've effectively paid 50 quid for their ticket?

Yeah, but it may assist if we made the final too. Gamble for some.

I got one as soon as I saw the Bristol city home game price lol

Edited by Bluesteel

No ones decrying the fact that loyal fans might miss out...Its the discerning of who is who that is the problem....Lets be honest I coulkd say..

"For the sake of .f.ookery I walked to Kaisurslaten from Spora luxembourg wiv a bad leg..."

Its all bloody smoke an' mirrors mate...Isn't it...

I went to both them games too, great times which could happen again very soon. 

I'm paying on gate if we play Spora again, us with tickets bought over here paid twice as much...

I still remember those behind net singing we've only paid a fiver.  :duntmatter:  :biggrin:

Glad you've got a ticket sorted Beholder.

If we got to Wembley would there be enough tickets for all season ticket holders, members and foundation members to have a +1?

Better system needed if not.

Would it not be 

"Bigger stadium needed if not"

How many does that add up to?

Just askin'

Don't really understand why away priority points should count towards a home game 

Don't understand why myself as a ST holder should get an extra priority ticket 

1 ticket per ID for ST, Members and Foundation Members then general sale with no priority for points that have already given you extra entitlement to away tickets is the fairest way, gives everyone a chance 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

It's a difficult one. I could well find myself missing out. I go as a chaperone to a mate who is in a wheelchair to some games when his other mate is not there to go with him. He needs someone with him. Suits me as obviously I save money for the games I go with him (more than I would save being a member).

The other games I go to with various different people and sometimes on my own so there is no point buying a season ticket and didn't get membership (which in hindsight was a mistake).

I have barely missed a game all season (2 I think) and have continued to go to games since me and my mates used to have season tickets even through all the rubbish years.

For me allowing 2 tickets for season ticket holders makes it unfair but I can completely see bith sides of the argument.

Cos he doesn't know 'em!...Who the f.ook is who on here?....

How do you know who will miss out...Its all f.ookin' conjecture isn't it?

At least he knows his "Lass" has at least attended...

so if you dont know someone who suffers misfortune its ok to revel in the fact they have .......look the bloke played the system

and got his lass a ticket .fine no problem with that thats how the club want to work who am i to question it .....but why post

and boast that he's done it and if someone as been more games than his lass then "suck my balls" .....just doesnt seem the done

thing to me ...obviously does to you .

I haven't been since Bolton in January 2015. I live in Norway. Bought myself an Owls Membership to get two priority tickets. Costs me about 300 in hotels, flights and train everytime I go. I'm not entitled to it according to some, but I'll be there next Friday.

Edited by Shezza

Most season ticket holders are arseholes though so we have to put up with a lot to get the tickets.

If I can afford it I want to be an arsehole next season.

Edited by daleblue

Unlucky to all the armchair fans who are moaning about tickets when it comes to important games, we're have you all been all season when the grounds been empty. Bless ya little cotton socks

Wally!  :columbo: