Unfair priority system

so if you dont know someone who suffers misfortune its ok to revel in the fact they have .......look the bloke played the system

and got his lass a ticket .fine no problem with that thats how the club want to work who am i to question it .....but why post

and boast that he's done it and if someone as been more games than his lass then "suck my balls" .....just doesnt seem the done

thing to me ...obviously does to you .

You clearly didn't look at the posts I quoted to see my point. Me saying 'suck my balls' to anyone moaning about this is me saying I don't care or won't be made to feel guilty for getting a complete part timer a ticket just because someone thinks 'it's not fair'

Fact is I have a season ticket and a perk of having a season ticket is I'm allowed an extra ticket and I can choose whoever the foook I want to attend with me.

The people moaning about 'this isn't fair' 'that's not fair' do my head in and so I will say suck my balls to them, I have zero sympathy if they have been to 10 games on the day, but couldn't be arrsed to buy at least a membership for days like this.

I won't be made to feel bad about who I bring and that's what some of the posts come across like. If you don't like what I said or my opinion then meh

so if you dont know someone who suffers misfortune its ok to revel in the fact they have .......look the bloke played the system

and got his lass a ticket .fine no problem with that thats how the club want to work who am i to question it .....but why post

and boast that he's done it and if someone as been more games than his lass then "suck my balls" .....just doesnt seem the done

thing to me ...obviously does to you .

How in the name of f.ook does that work?..

Who on here has revelled in misfortune?...any f.ooker posts owt..

Wheres the proof?..Who know who?..no .f.ooker

Thats why I make me own decision on who benefits from the fortunate position I am in...

You clearly didn't look at the posts I quoted to see my point. Me saying 'suck my balls' to anyone moaning about this is me saying I don't care or won't be made to feel guilty for getting a complete part timer a ticket just because someone thinks 'it's not fair'

Fact is I have a season ticket and a perk of having a season ticket is I'm allowed an extra ticket and I can choose whoever the foook I want to attend with me.

The people moaning about 'this isn't fair' 'that's not fair' do my head in and so I will say suck my balls to them, I have zero sympathy if they have been to 10 games on the day, but couldn't be arrsed to buy at least a membership for days like this.

I won't be made to feel bad about who I bring and that's what some of the posts come across like. If you don't like what I said or my opinion then meh

Who is making you feel bad?

This thread is not about you.

How in the name of f.ook does that work?..

Who on here has revelled in misfortune?...any f.ooker posts owt..

Wheres the proof?..Who know who?..no .f.ooker

Thats why I make me own decision on who benefits from the fortunate position I am in...

Exactly!

I wasn't even boasting about anything, just wanting to make the point I can bring who I want (and someone I know) rather than let my 'spare' ticket go to a complete stranger.

It's a perk of being a ST holder and if people don't like it then that's life.

I never said it was. But people claiming 'it's not fair' that a true fan might miss out over someone I might bring as a ST holder is laughable. It's a perk of being a ST holder and that's it.

Does it annoy you I got someone a ticket who hasn't been for a few years? If so that's my point.

These posts for me, 100% agree.

Iv got my lass a ticket who hasn't been for a few years, but this is a nice little perk FOR ME as a season ticket holder to be able to bring her along, i wont feel bad about getting a 'part timer' a ticket.

Anyone else moaning, suck my balls.

suppose she will now

I never said it was. But people claiming 'it's not fair' that a true fan might miss out over someone I might bring as a ST holder is laughable. It's a perk of being a ST holder and that's it.

Does it annoy you I got someone a ticket who hasn't been for a few years? If so that's my point.

Yes but it's not you who annoys me.

It's the rule that makes it possible.

I would do exactly the same if I had a season ticket (and some mates) ;)

Yes but it's not you who annoys me.

It's the rule that makes it possible.

I would do exactly the same if I had a season ticket (and some mates) ;)

That's fair enough, but what can be done? Because no matter what the club do there will be people unhappy really let's be honest.

Point is mate..Who is this thread about?

We don't know do we?..Some f.ooker who says how badly done he's been to..by simply posting it on a message board..?

Do you give yer credit card details out to someone who says "Yeah, but I'll only take a tenner"...Course you f.ookin' dont.

You have to make your own decisions about who you deem worthy...or who you know..You have to...its absolute nonsense not too...Isn't It?

As the club doesn't do a total means test...You havre to make the decision yourself...

and I will ALWAYS bide on the side of giving to an Owls fan who has been to games with me...albeit even just thye ONE game..at least  know they have actually been..the rest of this tat is just believing someone who can post a sentence on here...

Point is mate..Who is this thread about?

We don't know do we?..Some f.ooker who says how badly done he's been to..by simply posting it on a message board..?

Do you give yer credit card details out to someone who says "Yeah, but I'll only take a tenner"...Course you f.ookin' dont.

You have to make your own decisions about who you deem worthy...or who you know..You have to...its absolute nonsense not too...Isn't It?

As the club doesn't do a total means test...You havre to make the decision yourself...

and I will ALWAYS bide on the side of giving to an Owls fan who has been to games with me...albeit even just thye ONE game..at least  know they have actually been..the rest of this tat is just believing someone who can post a sentence on here...

If we actually get promoted we might be having this debate every week!

no problem richie you have a season ticket and the club say you can buy a ticket for whoever you want ...for what its worth so do i

but i would'nt use it for someone who hasnt been for a number of years.....but we are all different and you have done nothing wrong

but there was no need in my opinion for the "suck my balls" to someone who as been more often and may well miss out ....

Got my tickets and looking forward to it. Last two times I went was the play off final in Cardiff and the Wycombe game.

Thanks season ticket holder. Good job he hasn't got any proper mates to give his ticket to.

Poor fishing attempt