Unfair priority system

The priority system is completely unfair.

As it is, fans who have not been to any games whatsoever but are mates with ST holders get priority over fans who pay on the gate but attend many.

This is the first time this ha happened as far as I'm aware and it is out of order.

Many regular fans will be sat at home.

Speaking as a season ticket holder of many years standing...I accept that there are folk who have gone over the last few seasons who won't get tickets...I have several times purchased tickets for a mate who I went home and away with in the 70's and 80's but due to "circumstances" hardly goes now.

So where do you draw the line at who deserves what?

Take my wife for instance...(Please insert relative joke here)...not been to a game all season...but...she provides the means for me to get a season ticket..I'll take her to Wembley before any f.ooker Ive never heard of....and over the years I bet she's been to more matches than a fair few who post on here...Home and away...

I'd give priority to any bugger that was at Orient, Luton, Portsmouth in the 70's with me...f.ookin' Carlisle in the LDV..if it was up to me...and Lo and behold..Its up to me!

So I make me choice...

I'd honestly take one o me cats over someone I didn't know

Theres folk who will be shelling out more over the next couple of weeks if we go the distance, who in no way would have shelled out a similar amount on a season ticket this year..

Devil take the hindmost lads...

the +1 is a BENEFIT of being a ST HOLDER - not the benefit of being a ST holders mate.

If you've gone to more than a handful of matches then you SHOULD have invested in a membership, or at least bought them online to accrue points.

I, like many others, have invested thousands of pounds on season tickets over the years. I've supported them through thick and thin and been to the arse end of nowhere to watch us be comprehensively beaten by sides 2 or even 3 leagues lower than us.

If I want to buy my mate a ticket before someone who turns up just for the big games, I fecking well will!

These posts for me, 100% agree.

Iv got my lass a ticket who hasn't been for a few years, but this is a nice little perk FOR ME as a season ticket holder to be able to bring her along, i wont feel bad about getting a 'part timer' a ticket.

Anyone else moaning, suck my balls.

I have been a season ticket holder since the late 1960's

I have plenty of friends

But I wouldn't get a ticket for that clever

sad barsteward 'Whitechapel Owl'

Therefore my seat became one of the empty 4000 ST seats. WTF:

Nothing big or clever in altering other peoples posts. lol

As per the advise off londonowl (cheers pal), I purchased a membership and bought two tickets with that.

I just had to log out and log in again with a different browser.

Hope everyone who wants a ticket gets one.

I'm sure there will be plenty here that will think that's out of order but at the end of the day, it's a system and if you don't fall within one of the predefined categories for priority, you have to find a way around it.

It's a tricky one.

I've had season tickets for years - but moved away for work last year when I left university. Couldn't commit to a season ticket, but still made at least 15 home games a season.

Because it's often short notice when I knew I'd be able to make it over, I'd just POTG - there's hardly ever been the necessity to buy online because me and my Season Ticket holding Dad can just find a couple of spare seats to sit together.

I'm lucky enough to have got a ticket using my Dad's +1 - if I don't get a ticket for the final then he'll be going alone. I couldn't have even dreamed we'd be the in this situation at this stage of the season and it'll teach me a lesson to not be so negligent next year.

How else do Wednesday sort it?..Be like f.ookin' Ellis Island wouldn't it......Immigration filtering?

I have no doubt there are some that would be well prepared to sp.unk £300 on a London weekend plus match ticket plus travel to be at Wembley should we get there...that were not prepared to outlay that at the start of the season..on a season ticket...

Thats why I pick who has any of my freebies..I set the criteria..and answer to no f.ooker...

I can't make the away leg in the semis I'm in Scotland...but already know who will benefit from my I.D number should it be needed...He's been to 6 games this year...but he went to Millwall away with me on a cold Tuesday night in the 70's..as well as all around the country when the team was beyond f.ookin' abject...

So who deserves what ever the f.ook...is left to me...

It's a tricky one.

I've had season tickets for years - but moved away for work last year when I left university. Couldn't commit to a season ticket, but still made at least 15 home games a season.

Because it's often short notice when I knew I'd be able to make it over, I'd just POTG - there's hardly ever been the necessity to buy online because me and my Season Ticket holding Dad can just find a couple of spare seats to sit together.

I'm lucky enough to have got a ticket using my Dad's +1 - if I don't get a ticket for the final then he'll be going alone. I couldn't have even dreamed we'd be the in this situation at this stage of the season and it'll teach me a lesson to not be so negligent next year.

Similar to me.

Paying on the gate is convenient but i didn't consider this scenario at the time,

I'm not a season ticket holder this year. I have been in the past and am next season.

Anybody who puts their hand in their pocket for a season ticket not knowing how the year will go deserves a perk.

This club is going places and the only way to guarantee your seat on the ride is to get a season ticket.

It'll be like this for at least a dozen Prem games....support this guy DC, he is different....we are going all the way.

Iv got my lass a ticket who hasn't been for a few years, but this is a nice little perk FOR ME as a season ticket holder to be able to bring her along, i wont feel bad about getting a 'part timer' a ticket.

what a sad post ......you got "your lass" a ticket as is your right why get stuck into someone who's been more often and will probably miss out.

I+see+chef+has+his+chocolate+salty+balls

Edited by S36 OWL

what a sad post ......you got "your lass" a ticket as is your right why get stuck into someone who's been more often and will probably miss out.

Cos he doesn't know 'em!...Who the f.ook is who on here?....

How do you know who will miss out...Its all f.ookin' conjecture isn't it?

At least he knows his "Lass" has at least attended...

In 1990-91 promotion and cup winning season I went to every game home and away and didn't have a season ticket and I didn't invest in a membership card until we drew Cambridge away in fa cup, I had been scrounging vouchers off season ticket holders all season for away games but was starting to worry that I might miss out if we got to Wembley.

Proof that non season ticket holders can be loyal fans that go every week but also proof that it's a better and a bit fairer system we have in place today with priority points.

In 1990-91 promotion and cup winning season I went to every game home and away and didn't have a season ticket and I didn't invest in a membership card until we drew Cambridge away in fa cup, I had been scrounging vouchers off season ticket holders all season for away games but was starting to worry that I might miss out if we got to Wembley.

Proof that non season ticket holders can be loyal fans that go every week but also proof that it's a better and a bit fairer system we have in place today with priority points.

No ones decrying the fact that loyal fans might miss out...Its the discerning of who is who that is the problem....Lets be honest I coulkd say..

"For the sake of .f.ookery I walked to Kaisurslaten from Spora luxembourg wiv a bad leg..."

Its all bloody smoke an' mirrors mate...Isn't it...

ST and members should get priority, but I suppose 1 ticket per person would be fairer.

But at least this way people wanting to go to the game will Have a better chance of sitting together, 1 ticket each for members could present problems for members if there's a group of you.