Unfair priority system

The priority system is completely unfair.

As it is, fans who have not been to any games whatsoever but are mates with ST holders get priority over fans who pay on the gate but attend many.

This is the first time this ha happened as far as I'm aware and it is out of order.

Many regular fans will be sat at home.

I agree. Some right part time scum have crawled out the woodwork begging for tickets. I've got a mate called Wee hairy Scottish Barry (I've changed his name to protect his identity) All he does is sit at home streaming matches on his dodgy Android box.

Stumps up his £20 and gets a ticket with someone else's ID. What a piece of sub human filth he is!

There's another one called "Mick the Jew" again not his real name and I'm not going all Ken Livingstone here, he is a genuine Jew. I think the last time he went to Hillsborough was the Wycombe game.He's one of those numpties who asks if JJ is on the bench and misses half the game boozing.

Again, pays £20 and gets his ticket before the real fans! All wrong

There's another one called "Mick the Jew" again not his real name and I'm not going all Ken Livingstone here, he is a genuine Jew. I think the last time he went to Hillsborough was the Wycombe game.He's one of those numpties who asks if JJ is on the bench and misses half the game boozing.

Again, pays £20 and gets his ticket before the real fans! All wrong

Is he mates with Red Faced Pat? That Canadian ex pat? Not been all season then scams a ticket...hasn't been to a match since Cardiff 2005?

Got too drunk and ended up vvanking a dog off.

Is he mates with Red Faced Pat? That Canadian ex pat? Not been all season then scams a ticket...hasn't been to a match since Cardiff 2005?

Got too drunk and ended up vvanking a dog off.

That's the one yeah. There's about 12 of them going not seen a match between em. Pikey Ross always in his Caravan and his mate Hotdog the plasterer who's turned into a wrestler. Unbelievable when proper fans can't get

Yeah, yeah, yeah Ok but I still don't see why the club has not rewarded the same priority to known regular attenders as those with membership cards, I'm sure there are quite a few membership card holders who will have attended less games than some non members, I actually know some.

The system of 'priority points' being accrued through attending games (buying tickets) has been used for a few years, that data is held on the clubs database, those with 100 priority points (10 games) or over have been prioritised over general sale by 1 day but left out until after everyone else has had dibs at 2 tickets, still does not sit right with me, but hey I can't be arsed to argue with the 'self righteous' amongst us on here life's too short and I have tickets like I said ..... UTO !

Sorry 

I dont agree with ST Holders like myself being able to buy more than 1 ticket before general sale nor do i agree with priority points that have already given their owner priority for away games and will no doubt for the away leg, being any influence on the home leg. 

To expect the club to trawl the database for fans that have not bothered with a ST or a Membership or to have joined the Foundation is stretching fairness to its limits, the people who dont bother surely must know that they consign themselves to general sale , the club have been generous in giving some ( 100 points ) priority 

Its the front bit thats at fault in this system imo not the general sale bit

That's the one yeah. There's about 12 of them going not seen a match between em. Pikey Ross always in his Caravan and his mate Hotdog the plasterer who's turned into a wrestler. Unbelievable when proper fans can't get

Is he still knockin about with 'Monkey Sleeve'?...crazy bloke!!! He used to sing a song about Strong Bow whilst rubbing his chest!! Once smacked a bloke called thrush for looking at his bird!!!....oh the irony..