Sergiu Bus

Is it too cold for nuhiu?

Cus joao has scored much more goals.

You're actually obsessed, you're mentioning him more often than I mention FO.

Mentioning him twice in response to two posts that have nothing to do with him, good grief it's just weird.

You say we have a big pool of forwards but we dont. We have one cert, in Hooper, and two part timers in Adthe and Lucas. Fessi is clearly a better wider midder than striker. So if Bus was any good surely to goodness he would have had a prominent role today. Carlos cant rate him.

To be fair he's been out injured for the last 3 months.

But agree, if he doesn't get a call up in the next couple of matches I think it's safe to say he just doesn't have enough about him 

If Sogou merits a start then Bus deserves a chance. If Hooper stays then I think Bus will go but if Hooper goes CC may end up having to use him by default.

If he gets a chance he has to take it - still think he can offer something. He deserves one at the least

If we got shot and he scores goals, it will be pretty dissapointing.

Spent all game warming up in the rain, jogging up and down the touchline trying to get Carvahal's attention. I was just waiting for our bench to give him the signal to get ready to come on but it didn't happen.

Genuinely feel sorry for this lad. I know we have a very good pool of forwards as it is but I really want to see him get a game. He came here with a lot of rave reviews and from the cameos last season I thought he looked very lively.

Big Bus fan, hope he gets a shot soon.

I think the subs only warm up on the touchline if told to do so, so Carlos was patently aware of Bus's presence. Must say though, given Joao's very poor performance yesterday, it was a surprise that Bus and Nuhiu weren't given half an hour together.

Today's game really never suited bringing Bus on. When we needed a striker we needed someone who could be trusted to win the ball and Nuhiu is the person for that. Bus was probably going to be brought on in the last 10 minutes but we were already winning and Semedo was the person you'd want to bring on in that situation. I think a short term loan out to a fairly local team could really help him get back in favour here.

Spent all game warming up in the rain, jogging up and down the touchline trying to get Carvahal's attention. I was just waiting for our bench to give him the signal to get ready to come on but it didn't happen.

Genuinely feel sorry for this lad. I know we have a very good pool of forwards as it is but I really want to see him get a game. He came here with a lot of rave reviews and from the cameos last season I thought he looked very lively.

Have a look at this site:

http://eng.bigbustours.com/international/home.html

Guest wilyfox

I refrain from judging Bus as he's been unlucky with injuries in his time here - like a few. I still believe a loan spell in league one would do him the world of good, even if it's just for a month or two. Get some games, sharpen up, score a goal or two, and then have another crack here.

I refrain from judging Bus as he's been unlucky with injuries in his time here - like a few. I still believe a loan spell in league one would do him the world of good, even if it's just for a month or two. Get some games, sharpen up, score a goal or two, and then have another crack here.

I think the same

I don't know how anyone can have a solid view on the boy in the few scant appearances he's made.

When he's fully fit I'm sure our managment will make a clearer judgement.

To those who think he should be shown the door having hardly kicked a ball; Darko Kovačević

Was in Germany when we signed him and guy behind bar I was in was a CSKA Sofia fan and he said he's quality. Knew the English game and said he'd do well in championship, needs his chance.