Sergiu Bus

Spent all game warming up in the rain, jogging up and down the touchline trying to get Carvahal's attention. I was just waiting for our bench to give him the signal to get ready to come on but it didn't happen.

Genuinely feel sorry for this lad. I know we have a very good pool of forwards as it is but I really want to see him get a game. He came here with a lot of rave reviews and from the cameos last season I thought he looked very lively.

Big Bus fan, hope he gets a shot soon.

You wouldn't think we had a pool of quality forwards with the way people talk on here lol 

Understandable why he wasn't used today, but I can't help but feel he'll feel hard done by if he isn't involved to some extent in the next couple of games. As I've said before, I'd love to see how he does with the midfield class we have supporting him

But where does he fit in.

Forestieri our best player. Hooper finding form and out big loan signing he's not going to miss out on the squad. Joao our young talented striker who has show quality this season. Nuhiu who is a great option off the bench and is starting to play well.

Guy doesn't stand a chance and it's by no fault of his own. He needs to go out on loan ideally get some games and goals under his belt. Still probably needs time to adapt to the English league.

Edited by SallyCinnamon

You wouldn't think we had a pool of quality forwards with the way people talk on here lol 

Understandable why he wasn't used today, but I can't help but feel he'll feel hard done by if he isn't involved to some extent in the next couple of games. As I've said before, I'd love to see how he does with the midfield class we have supporting him

Only FF and joao have a reasonable goals total, there is room/need for another goal scorer.

Feel for the lad too, never really been given a fair kick.

CC says he is a big fan but really can't see how he's going to get into the team at the minute, and we can't really have 3 strikers on the bench.

Does anyone know if he plays much for the U21? Or maybe a short loan down to L1 would do the guy some good, same position as Lavery needs to stay match fit and then if Joao/Nuhiu/Hooper gets injured is ready and raring to go when his chance comes.

Very similar to Mattias in that his injury came at a very good time. Neither player in my opinion did anything to suggest (other than the Leeds goal) that they would be good signings, and a spell on the sidelines usually has the effect on some fans, of forgetting this. Players often get better when they don't play.

Both may turn out to be brilliant, but from I've seen so far they both don't appear strong enough, or quick enough for this league.

The jury is still out for me on these 2.

But where does hit fit in.

Forestieri our best player. Hooper finding form and out big loan signing he's not going to miss out on the squad. Joao our young talented striker who has show quality this season. Nuhiu who is a great option off the bench and is starting to play well.

Guy doesn't stand a chance and it's by no fault of his own. He needs to go out on loan ideally get some games and goals under his belt. Still probably needs time to adapt to the English league.

Joao's been naff recently for one reason or another, Bus would be better off starting ahead of him. If he doesn't perform, bring Joao back in

Very similar to Mattias in that his injury came at a very good time. Neither player in my opinion did anything to suggest (other than the Leeds goal) that they would be good signings, and a spell on the sidelines usually has the effect on some fans, of forgetting this. Players often get better when they don't play.

Both may turn out to be brilliant, but from I've seen so far they both don't appear strong enough, or quick enough for this league.

The jury is still out for me on these 2.

How anyone can even form an opinion on Bus is beyond me. He's only ever made two starts for us under Gray last season. From the cameos he looks quite a strong lad who likes to back in to his defender. I thought he was excellent when he came on against Newcastle despite the terrible miss, did very well for McGugan's goal.

I didn't even know Bus was injured. Just presumed he was out of favour.

Spent all game warming up in the rain, jogging up and down the touchline trying to get Carvahal's attention. I was just waiting for our bench to give him the signal to get ready to come on but it didn't happen.

Genuinely feel sorry for this lad. I know we have a very good pool of forwards as it is but I really want to see him get a game. He came here with a lot of rave reviews and from the cameos last season I thought he looked very lively.

I feel exactly the same myself Sally !

Joao has dropped off a bit recently not sure if he's tired or it's a bit too cold for him. Pearson said in commentary that he needs to put himself about a bit more get a bit more physical as he's gets muscled off the ball too easily sometimes.

Joao's been naff recently for one reason or another, Bus would be better off starting ahead of him. If he doesn't perform, bring Joao back in

Would say it's bit strong to drop Joao for Bus entirely...would much rather have Hooper/Nuhiu/Lavery get gametime ahead of Bus - he's been here almost a year now and yes he perhaps hasn't been given a fair chance but if he was good enough do you not think he would have made an impression by now? CC and SG both worked with him and didn't make an impact on either.

Edited by Del_Liles

Joao has dropped off a bit recently not sure if he's tired or it's a bit too cold for him. Pearson said in commentary that he needs to put himself about a bit more get a bit more physical as he's gets muscled off the ball too easily sometimes.

Is it too cold for nuhiu?

Cus joao has scored much more goals.

You say we have a big pool of forwards but we dont. We have one cert, in Hooper, and two part timers in Adthe and Lucas. Fessi is clearly a better wider midder than striker. So if Bus was any good surely to goodness he would have had a prominent role today. Carlos cant rate him.