Swansea in for Carlos

It's late mate you'll have to explain (sorry)

Explained numerous times as have others. Its a two man shortlist. Sounds like RDM is close to getting the job. Its down to him or first choice Bielsa. They also sounded out Mourinhou's assistant Jose Morais incase either of those turn it down. CC ain't even on the shortlist. Its just agent and media talk. Which some people on here are happy to stir or feed. There was never anything to worry or panic about.

Carlos would be foolish to dismiss an oportunity to manage in the Prem. Swansea are far from a lost cause this season, and we are a play off contender at best. Also, a week ago a vociferous crackpot minority on here were calling for his head.

We have no idea what is going on behind the scene. For all we fans know he is under pressure from DC.

BBC article this evening has Curtis talking about Carlos at length. His odds have shortened a little. Curtis echoed the point that Carlos fits the mould of previous Jenkins appointments.

I hope he will stay. I think he will stay. But we are getting good and if, as I expect, we move into the playoff positions playing the sort of footie we played v Wolves, Carlos and our best players will attract interest. We can help a bit by showing our massive support for manager and team. But in reality it is only DC who will convince Carlos that his future with us is long and exciting.

Link?

Sorry shezza im a complete Noddy on how to show a link.

Go to BBC Swansea City and 5 hours ago Curtis interview/comments. Called Curtis happy to continue as caretaker or something. Talks about us doing well and playing well.

Sorry shezza im a complete Noddy on how to show a link.

Go to BBC Swansea City and 5 hours ago Curtis interview/comments. Called Curtis happy to continue as caretaker or something. Talks about us doing well and playing well.

He says 'it's another name to google'! Hardly endorses him as a candidate I am happy to say!