Swansea in for Carlos

Nigel Pearson will never manage a club with Thai owners...any idea why?

Because of his son acting like a prat and Big Nidge,having a say,which like he does alot came across wrong and took the bullet for it. ..

Don't think it was any malicious or over board comments,just a very passionate bloke who says what he sees like a Yorkshire man does....

"I like what I say,and I say what I like"

I love it how people associate different owners with each other just because they are the same nationality.

Pearson will never work for Thai owners lol

Ashley is such a edit, pardew will never work for another English owner lol

Cellino is an idiot, so never work for an Italian owner.

Moyes says never work for Americans.

Mourinho swears all Russians are n0bs.

Plenty of Blackburn managers will tell you about how bad the Indians are.

Don't even get me started on the Chinese.

Who's left.......

Because of his son acting like a prat and Big Nidge,having a say,which like he does alot came across wrong and took the bullet for it. ..

Don't think it was any malicious or over board comments,just a very passionate bloke who says what he sees like a Yorkshire man does....

"I like what I say,and I say what I like"

You'll know what DC said about family then and what " Face " means in Asian business...I wouldn't hold your braeth

I love it how people associate different owners with each other just because they are the same nationality.

Pearson will never work for Thai owners lol

Ashley is such a edit, pardew will never work for another English owner lol

Cellino is an idiot, so never work for an Italian owner.

Moyes says never work for Americans.

Mourinho swears all Russians are n0bs.

Plenty of Blackburn managers will tell you about how bad the Indians are.

Don't even get me started on the Chinese.

Who's left.......

Yes I know M8,if he's the right man for the job in Dc's eyes he wouldn't hesitate,no matter what the history,and that's for any manager...

It's a business not a pc picnic..like some on here like to think..morals out of the window in the football world in most cases...

Yes I know M8,if he's the right man for the job in Dc's eyes he wouldn't hesitate,no matter what the history,and that's for any manager...

It's a business not a pc picnic..like some on here like to think..morals out of the window in the football world in most cases...

Exactly. DC wants to turn his £38m into £138m as quickly as possible.

Principles are very expensive.

My ITK Swans mates just been round to ours down here (nr Swansea) and I accused him (them) of nicking Carlos...he said he didnt know where thats come from and Di Matteo is in final talks with the Swans today!!

That's right from what I hear, he is now the favourite to get the job.

Just remind me where Megson is working now after his fracas with our ex Chairman...if you think owners don't take any notice of this you're mistaken...especially one like DC who views his business like a family