Rotherham vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

1-1 draw.

Looking at their first half and our second half records I will be getting nervous if we aren't ahead at half time.

We've been impressive this season when allowed to play but sometimes lost a few battles away from home when we've needed to scrap it out, QPR excluded.

A totally different test for us this one

Having been a little worried over the last 2 games and the opposition I'm fairly confident about this one. No doubt that will mean we'll get smashed out of sight. We could do with a win to make the last 2 draws look good/even better than they are.

Whatever happens, whatever the score, I bet we're discussing the ref later.

A totally different test for us this one

True. Will probably be a higher tempo game than CC has seen over here so far, but lower in quality.

Match their energy, commitment etc then superior quality should shine through.

Hoping that our rotation of players will mean we have less tired players come the end of the match than them too.  

Great work Pauli. The liquidator one of my top three all time favourite tunes. Always been a little envious that the Baggies and Chelski use it as there teams entrance music.

1-1 tonight, Lee to score

Very confident of a win tonight. 

CC has used the squad well over the past couple of games, so we'll have plenty of bodies coming in feeling fresh. Match their commitment and tempo and our quality will shine through. Options from the bench too, which Rovrum don't have.

3-1 Wednesday.

If Joao starts, he'll have a field day.

It's going to be very tough tonight. Redfearn will have gotten them fired up for it and they'll think they owe us one from last time. As long as we work as hard as them I'm sure our quality will come through eventually. But it's going to be a tight edgy night.