Rotherham vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest trusty_left_peg

The opposition will be motivated I'm sure (particularly the three players that were let go from here in the summer) and will want to get in a good vein of form for their new coach. Hopefully though we should have enough quality within our side to get the three points.

1-0 to Wednesday (Lucas Joao)

All very confident fellas?

You definitely should walk this one as you're on a good run and, most importantly when it comes to been a Wensdeh fan, you are MASSIVE. We on the other hand are a joke tinpot club run by idiots and supported by scrubbers who should havevknown better and been a glory fan like the rest of the mighty Rotherham Owls.

You really do know how to set yourself up for a mighty fall.

I'll go 2 - 1 to Rotherham

You definitely should walk this one as you're on a good run and, most importantly when it comes to been a Wensdeh fan, you are MASSIVE. We on the other hand are a joke tinpot club run by idiots and supported by scrubbers who should havevknown better and been a glory fan like the rest of the mighty Rotherham Owls.

You forgot to mention the bit where we don't care about you but we really do.

You are run by a Wednesday fan who wants to get out thats why Fat boy left , no you are not our rivals you are Mini Pigs punching above your weight, bucket swinging scrubbers .

I used to think this thing about our matches together meaning more for Rotherham than Wednesday fans was true but after last season's aftermath when you had 'Miller Killer' shirts made up I've changed my mind.

With that said, enjoy your cup final.

I used to think this thing about our matches together meaning more for Rotherham than Wednesday fans was true but after last season's aftermath when you had 'Miller Killer' shirts made up I've changed my mind.

With that said, enjoy your cup final.

That defeat still hurts doesn't it.

:duntmatter: