Rotherham vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Now Fat Boy has gone, for me it's just another game, really would have liked him to get the sack after we smashed them at their place live on Sky. Occasionally still listen to his interview after the 2-3 game just to cheer me up.

Would that be the interview where he said the chairman was in the dressing room after the match crying with all the players? lol

This one is always tight. Call me mad but Barry to score twice is 66/1. He's getting himself into great positions but missing the target. I think once he gets one he will go on a roll.

I remember a few people discussing his goal scoring record on here and it ain't the best. But I hope for our sake that he scores two and you got a lovely handful of cash in the end too.  

My very own thread, must have touched a nerve...

http://boards.footymad.net/rotherhamunited-mad/2109739771/#7E6ExGpuZpcJzWhk.97

lol lol lol

Thing is your right so don't know why there getting up in arms. last year we might have had a couple of their players and sure enough we did, but now we are much stronger while still gelling. 

As for them mentioning Owlsman's comment that made me laugh, 8-0.....yeah the scoreline he predicts for every game on here lol

This one is always tight. Call me mad but Barry to score twice is 66/1. He's getting himself into great positions but missing the target. I think once he gets one he will go on a roll.

His goalscoring record over his career suggests this won't change. Shame really because he's a quality player.

Sadly im out this evening at an event I really cant miss. I have given Ollie a mobile phone to text me but I dought he will manage to stay awake.

as a back up I have set the sky box to record and I'll watch it when I get in.

My view is we will win but it wont be easy

Us 2 them 1 last minute winner from Fessi

COME ON WEDNESDAY