Have You Ever Done Anything You Felt Guilty About At A Wednesday Match?

As we sit on the cusp of a new era, now seems as good a time as any to clear the decks and have an Owls fans' amnesty of sorts.

I'm sure we've all done something that we've felt guilty about at a Wednesday match. No matter how morally reprehensible or not your misdemeanour might be, why not get it off your chest in this thread? After all, guilt is a wasted emotion.

I'll start:

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I jumped up to celebrate a David Hirst goal and chucked a full cup of orange squash all over the old man sat in front of me in the North Stand. My dad apologised profusely on my behalf and tore an absolute strip off me as the old bloke wrung out his flat cap, but I was too scared to utter a word to him myself. Sorry about that, fellow Owl.

Right, that's me unburdened. I've bottled that up for years, but I feel loads better now.

Why not join in - a bit of catharsis could be just what we need before the new season.

As we sit on the cusp of a new era, now seems as good a time as any to clear the decks and have an Owls fans' amnesty of sorts.

I'm sure we've all done something that we've felt guilty about at a Wednesday match. No matter how morally reprehensible or not your misdemeanour might be, why not get it off your chest in this thread? After all, guilt is a wasted emotion.

I'll start:

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I jumped up to celebrate a David Hirst goal and chucked a full cup of orange squash all over the old man sat in front of me in the North Stand. My dad apologised profusely on my behalf and tore an absolute strip off me as the old bloke wrung out his flat cap, but I was too scared to utter a word to him myself. Sorry about that, fellow Owl.

Right, that's me unburdened. I've bottled that up for years, but I feel loads better now.

Why not join in - a bit of catharsis could be just what we need before the new season.

I haven't been to the match for years, after some little toe rag threw some orange juice over my best flat cap  gary megson

Guest Fedor

I'll start:

That orange juice apparently permanently stained his face too. He's moved onto Kop now to avoid you. Goes by the name of Nigel or Grandad these days.

Once sat behind Clive Betts M.P. Didn't know it was him at first and we scored and as I jumped up I accidentally clouted him. He turned round, I said sorry, he grinned that awful cheshire cat grin and said "it's ok".

We scored twice more and I clouted him twice more.

(Proud more than embarrassed)

We played the mini-pigs at hillsborough years ago and they scored the winner in the last seconds... A rovrum fan jumped up to celebrate in front of me and taunted me so I grabbed his flat cap and threw it about 10 rows down. Feel bad now, but he was a 2hat for being in my manor!

Some  little poo poo kid threw some orange juice all over me, when ?Hirsty scored a goal, I gave the kid a right stare so much he didn't dare speak to me, If I ever come across him, I'll give him blood orange juice!!

Felt a little guilty though

Bugger someone beat me to it 

Edited by Holmes

Only the usual matchday fart routine after 6 pints of Smiths and a pie...dropping the bomb and then elbowing my mate and doing the 'over the shoulder disgusted look' at the old biddy on the seat behind....#standard

MjAxMi03YjVhZTkwNTFlZTdiYzU0.png

On a side note on of my proudest moments was inducing the Mrs to be Physically sick through the power of the fart....FACT