Have You Ever Done Anything You Felt Guilty About At A Wednesday Match?

Once sat behind Clive Betts M.P. Didn't know it was him at first and we scored and as I jumped up I accidentally clouted him. He turned round, I said sorry, he grinned that awful cheshire cat grin and said "it's ok".

We scored twice more and I clouted him twice more.

(Proud more than embarrassed)

Word of the day - clout

I saw jay bothroyd make a wonderful pass and stupidly applauded him. I forgot that supporting him in any way was an act of treason amongst Wednesday fans

Some reyt liars on here. Wonderful pass my anus.

I did my first acid trip at SWFC vs Port Vale in 1991. Took half on walk down to ground via Walkley. I didn't know it took time to kick in so necked the other half.

Weds were winning 1-0 at half time and then Vale equalised in second half and I started jumping up and cheering on the Kop as I didn't know who was who. I also went nuts thinking Hirsty had scored but I was watching one of 8 balls as hallucinations soared.

Everyone thought I was a Vale fan and almost got me heed kicked in. Got lost in Hillsborough Park for 2 hours on way home.

Not reacting quickly enough when my brother's trousers set on fire on the Kop.

Some bloke flicked his butt-end and it must have gone down my brother's turn-up.

He was wearing those shocking nylon flares from the mid-70s - and they just went whooooosh!!

Apparently I stood there and did nothing - but in my defence we had just won a corner.

Edited by Captain30

lost 1-0 away at donny 2 seasons ago and the lino at our end was proper vvank all game so i lobbed my empty plastic coffee cup at him, landed by his left foot on the touchline, but the dregs went all over the guy a couple of rows in front of me, as he turned round to look i pointed at my mrs an said 'i cant f00kin bring her anywhere!'

Wednesday was p!$$ poor that game.

edit: so the two posts above me include letting your brother burn to death, and another guy doin drugs at the game. my story makes me look like a right bad ass now!

Edited by GY-owl.4

Took my lad to his first match a few years ago. 1-1 draw with Bournemouth. As expected he was bored so had to bribe him with loads of crisps etc.

Anyway, I caught him taking crisps from the packet, sucking the flavour from them, then putting them in the old guy infronts jacket hood. Had visions of the old timer traipsing home up Halifax Road and putting his hood up only to get showered with soggy crisps. 

Has to be being part of the advertising boards saga at Bury or Rochdale can't remember where it was now. Passing them from back to front, I was in middle and helped them along. I was amused at the time but on reflection I now know it was pretty stupid.

Guest WESTENDOWL

i had a little bit of sex wee dribble at about 12.45 on the 26th of December 1979

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Getting free season tickets for my children! The offer works cos they still come now we have to buy them. Seeing your 10 year old son not talking in the car all the way home and nearly crying after some games we've lost well... Still WAWAW

I dropped the chewing gum from my mouth in to the woman in fronts long hair by accident near the end of last season .

She didn't notice at the time. But she'd sat in front of me for the past 2/3 seasons. When she came the week after her hair was in a Bob, she'd had about 10 inch took off it.

Felt bad for a minute or so.

Guest eggsarnie

When the blunts battered us at home I got the proper mardies on, walked down the north and let rip some right rounduns at our defence, I remember bullen looking at me and was quite dissapointed

Guest eggsarnie

Also went to hull away ,when I had tonsilitus as was quite ill with it too, Sat on the back row and my mouth full of snot I leant back and spat the flem onto the floor,except someone had put there coat there, sorry pal ! It was a right horrid one but I certainly never meant it

Once gave Wade Small the biggest, foulest drunken rant for 5 minutes, which ended just as he picked up the ball at Charlton away a few years back, and scored possibly the greatest goal since football was invented.