Was sacking Gray the right decision?

Was sacking Gray the right decision?  

855 members have voted

1. 1. Was sacking Gray the right decision?

• Yes
    • No

Although we finished the season on a high, 5 home wins all season was not acceptable. The onus was all about defending with little or flair in mid field and up front. However, the squad was not good enough and Stu could not be blamed for that. Fresh start all round I'd the best option.

.find it incredible that people say he wasnt the man to take us forward , to take a side from rock bottom to 13th in 18 months with next to no money to spend was a great advancement . with the hoped for budget increase he deserved a crack at working with better players .......everytime you appoint a manager its a gamble(  no matter who they are) whether they´ll be successful or not but to sack one when he´s done/doing a good job is madness.........its a no from me

Absolute rubbish, you don't sack a manager just because another becomes available.

Yes you do !   This is modern football. You may not like it. It might not be ethical but this is football.  Stuart Gray appears to be a decent man and has done a fair job but we want success.  Ferguson said that you don't need players to like you you need them to play for you. The coach is the boss, not your friend. I liked Gray but I'd rather have someone I dislike if they got promotion this season and won us a trophy.

I never thought I'd say this but it's looking like a disastrous decision,Gray wasn't perfect by any means but getting shut and gambling on some unknown foreign manager with a dodgy record just beggers belief.

This is a golden opportunity for a fresh start, make a big statement of intent and look to push on towards the premiership.

I never thought I'd say this but it's looking like a disastrous decision,Gray wasn't perfect by any means but getting shut and gambling on some unknown foreign manager with a dodgy record just beggers belief.

This is a golden opportunity for a fresh start, make a big statement of intent and look to push on towards the premiership.

Is the best man for the job a ginger blue?

Yep, the last 24 hours beggars belief IMO.

:laugh:

Farage did warn us.