OFFICIAL RETAINED LIST REVEALED... 11 GONE

Wished Maguire would have gone and Buxton stay personally.

Would also like to see us move on the footballing fools Dielna and Helan. And from what I have seen of him Vermilj but this would costs us so not much point.

Edited by BC1867

people saying goodbye to Buxton for being such a good player for us,

and at the same time saying we should get rid of melo/bus/vermijl/dielna/may/etc....

someone remind me how Buxtons early career went with us? ... oh yeah, he had a worse start than any of the above players, but look how he turned out! LB has been a top player for us during this era, if any of the above do as good a job for us as Lewis did, well all be happy wont we?

When will we all learn about judging a young player in his first season!! (on a beach)

there is no reason at all that, on a carpet, in a really strong side, Dielna & Vermijl wont be monster rampaging full backs for us next season, no reason at all, dont get me wrong, we may well buy new, but even if we do, lets give SOME of our players the chance to improve, weve gone thru the frustrations of them ffs! may as well reap what we sow, for a change!

My problem with the likes of Melo and Bus is they just don't look up to it Gray has brought in a number of players since the turn of the year be it full transfer's or loan signings and in all honesty non have set the world on fire

Not living in the real world my friend. We've signed them both on 3 and a half year contracts, how do you propose we just 'get rid' of them without any club wanting them, and no club will want them seeing as their not very good as you say.

Jesus Christ they have made a handful of appearances and people want rid, madness!!

Not living in the real world my friend. We've signed them both on 3 and a half year contracts, how do you propose we just 'get rid' of them without any club wanting them, and no club will want them seeing as their not very good as you say.

Jesus Christ they have made a handful of appearances and people want rid, madness!!

my post ^ 3 up comes across quite ranty, and i really didnt mean it to, im poo with words...

but this type of post that your replying to is exactly what im trying to get at. Its Ludicrous to write such players off so early init!?

its probably worth noting, of the 4 outfield players being talked to, does anyone really think any of them will turn down the offer to stay?

surely if youve been thru the last 2 yrs of struggle, not to mention on that pitch -all of a sudden a nice little wage rise, no re-locating and suddenly playing for a team thats going places..... whats not to like?

its probably worth noting, of the 4 outfield players being talked to, does anyone really think any of them will turn down the offer to stay?

surely if youve been thru the last 2 yrs of struggle, not to mention on that pitch -all of a sudden a nice little wage rise, no re-locating and suddenly playing for a team thats going places..... whats not to like?

I would have thought that they might play a limited role in the new squad, assuming we bring in some quality players, so they might not like that proposition.

on the back of this, we need 1 center back, 1 striker, and either two wingers or two center mids minimum, 4 god quality permanents and a couple of loans  will set us up for a decent season. 

That's ambitious.  :rolleyes:

sounds like Stu has found the FIFA cheat codes. At last!

This news is exciting. Already been said but, the fact this has been done so soon means we are confident of finding replacements, and the number of players released means we are looking to bring in 8 minimum and quite probably as many as 10-11.

I think Enchanter had the likely positions covered earlier. 2 Wingers, 2 Strikers (wouldn't object if 3 came), 2 CM, 2 CH, a LB and a RB.

it all depends on the wage and game time being offered to players.

maybe some will want to move on to get guaranteed first team football? maybe others will require a higher compensation for warming in the bench? Maybe they could just want a new challenge and start over again?

It's really hard to tell what will happen

Might be non Footballing reasons some players might not re sign.

For example Semedos wife might have had enough in England and want to move back to Portugal.

There was talk that Loovens wife couldn't settle in Sheffield...

makes you laugh with Semedo

i love the club, i love the club

has he signed yet ?

footballers are a joke

Give the guy a break - he loves the club more than his family and is currently on holiday at Twycross Zoo, whats he going to do?