Owls ready to welcome new owner Chansiri

Always maintained this is the way to go. 

20,000 people paying £25 a ticket = £500,000 revenue.

30,000 people paying £18 a ticket = £540,000 revenue.

A little simplistic, possibly, and I realise that with more people comes more expenditure - Police, stewarding etc, but more people paying less leads to the same outcome.

Worked for Tesco. Became giants of retail.

( Psssst......don't mention Lidl & Aldi - the Conference League of Supermarkets ).

055038.jpg

The product on the pitch will always determine attendances . When they are serving up dross week in ,week out at Hillsbro , the walk up numbers will obviously drop , but give us a team that is doing the business on the pitch and the sjy is the limit.

Im sure the 38K attendance against Wycombe wont have got un-noticed by the new owners as what can be achieved at Hillsbro if they give us a team to challenge for promotion.    

If we do spend some money it will be put up or shut up to a lot of the " I'm not going brigade until "

I think you'll find they are very adept at finding reasons for not going to Hillsborough.  They have a never ending list of them.

'Flying over today, ready for 2moros game v Boro'

You just know the boy Att is WELL EXCITED on the plane, thinking about the game tomorrow, i bet he knows boro have sold out, he will love the Atmosphere, 

Lets hope we can make some noise at home too.

Bet he cant wait till monday morning when he owns the OWLS ha ha. 'Dad Dad, WE GOTTA BUY LEWIS, hes a great player & have you seen his hair Dad? cooool'

'Flying over today, ready for 2moros game v Boro'

You just know the boy Att is WELL EXCITED on the plane, thinking about the game tomorrow, i bet he knows boro have sold out, he will love the Atmosphere,

Lets hope we can make some noise at home too.

Bet he cant wait till monday morning when he owns the OWLS ha ha. 'Dad Dad, WE GOTTA BUY LEWIS, hes a great player & have you seen his hair Dad? cooool'

Who know we might even score a goal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Chansiri announces initially that they will explore options on the stadium.

From there, he might well then say a new stadium is in the pipeline. These are business people first and foremost and football is basically a big PR and prestige thing to them - a new business or retail area with a centrepiece stadium might well be what they want for their investment...

Always maintained this is the way to go. 

20,000 people paying £25 a ticket = £500,000 revenue.

30,000 people paying £18 a ticket = £540,000 revenue.

A little simplistic, possibly, and I realise that with more people comes more expenditure - Police, stewarding etc, but more people paying less leads to the same outcome.

Add to that more people buying food, drink and club merchandise and it looks on paper to be a win-win situation.

Sorry lukesdeman, just seen your post!!

Edited by Owling Wolfe