Qatar Group.

Sooner or later there will be someone who isn't a tyre kicker ,whoever lays the best offer to MM will get the club end off , never mind what MM says he will SELL to the biggest offer !!!!!!!!!!! The man wants out

Eventually he will. At the moment I reckon he's still asking for a specific figure but if nobody meets it then his need to retire & spend time with his family will eventually mean he has to accept the highest bid on the table. Dont know how far down the line that will be though.

Eventually he will. At the moment I reckon he's still asking for a specific figure but if nobody meets it then his need to retire & spend time with his family will eventually mean he has to accept the highest bid on the table. Dont know how far down the line that will be though.

This is why MM is keeping the low profile approach on the whole business. He can't let it slip out that he wants out as any potential buyers would jump on it and start screwing him. I am sure he knows this as do plenty of others on the forum. Perhaps another reason why the Mammadov sale stopped - who knows? 

I can't understand why people on here get so worked up over takeover rumours.  Granted it's been particularly frustrating given the so near, yet so far nature of the Mammadov situation but the bottom line is MM will somewhere down the line sell the club.  That's the way it's always been since the day he first bought us.  It's very much a coin throw scenario whether or not he sell us to better owners but that's a situation that any club finds itself in if they're up for sale and IMO I think we currently are?

Its getting near xmas we need to sell half season tickets .no takeover what so ever.