Qatar Group.

They also own intercontinental fairly recently i think... theyll gave em all soon. Was there recently. Absolutely full of Quataris.

Intercontinental is part of IHG which I believe is 51% Kuwait mate - I could be wrong. Or they could have bought IHG - which includes Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza etc.

But of course, if the Al Thani bought SWFC, the threads on here would be full of criticism towards what the papers say about abuse of workers rights etc.....but these abuses have been going on for 40 years - eh Grandad...??

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Intercontinental is part of IHG which I believe is 51% Kuwait mate - I could be wrong. Or they could have bought IHG - which includes Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza etc.

But of course, if the Al Thani bought SWFC, the threads on here would be full of criticism towards what the papers say about abuse of workers rights etc.....but these abuses have been going on for 40 years - eh Grandad...??

Franchised mate IHG dont own many hotels. Just the brand. Actual building owned by qataris.

Wednesdayite will know whats happening

I've heard it's them fronting the Qatari consortium.

Strafford will be Chairman again and is already having a statue of himself designed. Anyone the says positive things about him online gets a free season ticket.

Megson will return and will have a £1bn transfer kitty. Hopefully enough to get us in the play offs.

Of course FFP has been considered and the relevant targets have been set for the new sales person at the club focussing on commercial revenue.

You heard it here first.

Guest Deleted member

My Dads experiences at Aluminium Bahrain with Health and Safety in the 70s provide him with many an anecdote around the Xmas dinner table... We usually ask him to let us finish our food first..

Of course FFP has been considered and the relevant targets have been set for the new sales person at the club focussing on commercial revenue.

hahaha many a true word spoken in jest!!

Just as an aside. Does the recent change to FFP make championship clubs more attractive to wealthy nutjobs I wonder?

I'm sure there will be ways invented to get round it

in the old days a paper bag full of dosh was allegedly a good way

who knows players may be required to have a dog brought up on toblerones