Qatar Group.

Thought Mrs DB would be used to better things than that!

owlsman another poster and I used to get overly excited by the thought of a bentley owning middle eastern milf

however when i was told DBowl was a spotty oik from ecclesall  sort of lost interest -well for me anyway  someone else got more excited

Come back when there's money on the table and the deal is through the door

there'll be something in this storey...

a ring of truth...

it'll be the latest load of boll0x were gettin' fobbed off with around the time of the next transfer window... :st2:

Serious question to those who think MM is behind a series of elaborate takeover hoaxes .... Why WOULDN'T he be trying to sell the club? It's losing money and he's an old man a long way from home .... Why wld he want to prolong his ownership of us with decoy takeovers?

I don't think there is any doubt that he's trying to sell the club & the general consensus amongst the fanbase is that we need a takeover or investment to progress.

Whether there is any truth in the hoax theories I've no idea but takeover rumours always seem to surface near season ticket deadline time or when fans are getting disgruntled when necessary & promised squad improvement doesn't materialise.

owlsman another poster and I used to get overly excited by the thought of a bentley owning middle eastern milf

however when i was told DBowl was a spotty oik from ecclesall  sort of lost interest -well for me anyway  someone else got more excited

Not a spotty oik from Ecclesall. The removal of an earlier thread of mine tells all. I'll keep quiet though.

I'm discrete me tha knows. Tha'd after understand cryptic to get owt from me see.

Had a backward salad for tea. Had thousand island wi it though. Nowt oily.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Yes this has been reported before but it has also been said that the Al Thani family have a permanent staff living in the Park Lane Hilton (which they own) for investigating and exploring investment opportunities.

They, the Al Thani family have also made enquiries about other English football teams. These guys blow hot n cold......

They also own intercontinental fairly recently i think... theyll gave em all soon. Was there recently. Absolutely full of Quataris. Edited by Johnbloodaxe