Qatar Group.

All good stuff. But a legit group isn't going to use Jonathan Hope as a go-between.

Hope said he brought them in first time, implying that he isn't the go between this time.

I would be thinking along the same lines as you Fife if he hadn't dropped that one in.

Looks like we are going to have to sit it out and like I said before HOPE he's not bullsheeting !

We live in HOPE !

I can't understand why people on here get so worked up over takeover rumours.  Granted it's been particularly frustrating given the so near, yet so far nature of the Mammadov situation but the bottom line is MM will somewhere down the line sell the club.  That's the way it's always been since the day he first bought us.  It's very much a coin throw scenario whether or not he sell us to better owners but that's a situation that any club finds itself in if they're up for sale and IMO I think we currently are?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

I can't understand why people on here get so worked up over takeover rumours. Granted it's been particularly frustrating given the so near, yet so far nature of the Mammadov situation but the bottom line is MM will somewhere down the line sell the club. That's the way it's always been since the day he first bought us. It's very much a coin throw scenario whether or not he sell us to better owners but that's a situation that any club finds itself in if they're up for sale and IMO I think we currently are?

Sooner or later there will be someone who isn't a tyre kicker ,whoever lays the best offer to MM will get the club end off , never mind what MM says he will SELL to the biggest offer !!!!!!!!!!! The man wants out

I can't understand why people on here get so worked up over takeover rumours. Granted it's been particularly frustrating given the so near, yet so far nature of the Mammadov situation but the bottom line is MM will somewhere down the line sell the club. That's the way it's always been since the day he first bought us. It's very much a coin throw scenario whether or not he sell us to better owners but that's a situation that any club finds itself in if they're up for sale and IMO I think we currently are?

Sooner or later there will be someone who isn't a tyre kicker ,whoever lays the best offer to MM will get the club end off , never mind what MM says he will SELL to the biggest offer !!!!!!!!!!! The man wants out