Chinese Takeaway ?

I never mentioned Jordan Cross, or have ever heard of him for that matter, so why would you first choose to object to a post that correctly states that the L**ds press put out false stories about Norris talks in Sheffield? There were several stories over a week or two, at least one of which was a physical impossibility and several of which were in the Yorkshire Post. Look them up if it upsets you so.

Tut tut.

The rumour about Norris joining Sheff Weds was started on Owlstalk on the 24th July, two days before Snodgrass signed for Norwich and three days before Norris signed for Leeds.

Its difficult for Leeds to start a rumour, as you state, when the rumours already out there.

Check " Norris to sign Thursday!" by dunella owl, 24th July 2012, or show me the YP links. 

Guest PAUL.

If this rumour is true.............................................then I feel very sorry for the SWFC official who leaked it out................

Not punished no because they didn't break any rules, they found a loophole. The rules are being changed for season 13/14 though.

My point was that this is the Football Leagues project, they can alter ammend or change the rules, if given a majority backing, at any time.

So there will be loopholes with the new system which could and will be exploited.

the guy who leaked this is toast

Which is why it's complete gonads. No official at the club is going to risk his own position or the possible breakdown of any real takeover negotiations by spilling the beans to a casual acquaintance who can't keep his gob shut.

Which is why it's complete gonads. No official at the club is going to risk his own position or the possible breakdown of any real takeover negotiations by spilling the beans to a casual acquaintance who can't keep his gob shut.

ok

If you was a member of that forum when we were sh!te and United were doing 'a bit' better than us, you would understand why. It was endless posts of gloating from United fans and many of the members who post now were around then. Not a bad forum with a common theme of good posters and encourages interaction with 'rival fans', which is probably the appeal to me.

Fair do's.