Chinese Takeaway ?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

This had me laughing out loud!!

Just been sent a sneak preview of the new kit.

To be honest, I'm not convinced. I know it's important to appeal to the Asian market, but it's a step too far for me.

a0de67dd62132e37d9.jpg

I refuse to believe any of this until Whitey's on line vehicles confirm it.

:danny-wilson:

Remember when I was accused of stirring a week or so ago, when I said I'd heard a rumour regarding Wednesday and that it could be seen as a good thing or a bad thing...? 

Well, it wasn't this. Not exactly. There was no mention of Chinese or Yank consortiums. 

I was just told MM wanted shut and wasn't putting anything in financially anymore. Was seeking a buyer since the turn of the year. A fella named 'Dobson' (???) was keen. Your second tier status being confirmed had accelerated proceedings. Allegedly. 

Plenty of folk on here seem to be saying this story has some weight (the China/USA thing) so yes, it's going to be interesting. 

Unless a lot of different people are so bored this Summer that they're chatting turds. 

Good luck with it, whatever happens. We've just appointed a new chairman and his impact will be interesting too. 

Just a shame we're still run like an off-license rather than a multi-million pound company. For example, this COG business and the laughable contract offers to our better players. 

But, I'm used to the monotony of it all after 25 seasons. Roll on August. 

You listen to all the "experts", journalists, sports reporters, former players etc, talking and they all say the German model is the one to follow. We've had people on here saying we should be able to stand inside stadia, because they can stand in German stadia, and the German are the ones who know what they're doing in terms of running football clubs.

In German football the ownership of football clubs by foreigners is not allowed, and also,if a club finds itself in debt to the tune of 6 million euro they are automatically relegated.

The football clubs are properly run, by German people, and it seems to work brilliantly.

Personally, I'd rather not see our club taken over by Chinese or american business men, who have no interest in the club or the supporters. We've had one foreign owner, who saved us from going out of existence, but if he is going to sell the club, I'd rather it wasn't to more foreigners.

Absolutely agree Wolfie. Last thing I want is another round of chasing the dream followed by 15 years of hell.

:danny-wilson:

Remember when I was accused of stirring a week or so ago, when I said I'd heard a rumour regarding Wednesday and that it could be seen as a good thing or a bad thing...? 

Well, it wasn't this. Not exactly. There was no mention of Chinese or Yank consortiums. 

I was just told MM wanted shut and wasn't putting anything in financially anymore. Was seeking a buyer since the turn of the year. A fella named 'Dobson' (???) was keen. Your second tier status being confirmed had accelerated proceedings. Allegedly. 

Plenty of folk on here seem to be saying this story has some weight (the China/USA thing) so yes, it's going to be interesting. 

Unless a lot of different people are so bored this Summer that they're chatting turds. 

Good luck with it, whatever happens. We've just appointed a new chairman and his impact will be interesting too. 

Just a shame we're still run like an off-license rather than a multi-million pound company. For example, this COG business and the laughable contract offers to our better players. 

But, I'm used to the monotony of it all after 25 seasons. Roll on August. 

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

I was talking to one of the staff members at KFC, he said PA will be making an announcement at the end of june.

The guy at KFC was asian to there's no way he isn't in the know.

Spoke to Mrs DBOwl last night...............

Don't be an arse, it took you months to recover your credibility last time. Not sure you could survive 2 fakeovers. You're a decent bloke and a decent poster when you aren't on about this kind of thing.

If you ignore all the supposed itk posters then your life will be so much easier. Like Arthur says, takeovers happen, they aren't leaked onto message boards to the desperate and gullible. Plenty of us learned our lessons last time.