Chinese Takeaway ?

Guest christheowl

I never suggested otherwise. There does however appear to be an obsession with our illustrious neighbours on that forum.

If you was a member of that forum when we were sh!te and United were doing 'a bit' better than us, you would understand why. It was endless posts of gloating from United fans and many of the members who post now were around then. Not a bad forum with a common theme of good posters and encourages interaction with 'rival fans', which is probably the appeal to me.

Isn't it funny how '@owlstalk' gave us a 9am deadline with optimism from within the ranks, then 'Penalty' gave us a 12pm deadline with one positive response, his very next post says 2pm, which got nothing (given the benefit of the doubt) and the re-posted 2pm message has managed to hook 2 negative responses.

How about 6:45pm on Radio Sheffield tonight?

Crackers anybody?

Is this another rumour like the one L**ds started when they had sold Snodgrass and wanted to cheer up their fans into thinking we were interested in buying Norris?

The L**ds press even had Norris coming to Hillsborough for talks and a medical when the whole Wednesday squad, manager, chairman and vice chairman were over in Portugal trying to sort out a deal with Reading for Antonio?

The problem with this story is that it is feasible. I asked Aldridge at the last forum whether MM would accept any part investment from fans groups or similar, as a means to move the club on and raise capital for player investment. Aldridge said that MM was not interested in selling small percentages of say 10% of the club, but might be interested in larger sums of investment that would free up significant capital, although he would not want the club to become unsaleable as it was before and would prefer to sell to a single investor or partnership. The parting comment was that the club would listen to any realistic offers, but were unlikely to consider any offers that would not have the effect of moving the club forwards.

By Jordan Cross

Published on Tuesday 24 July 2012 14:21

Luke Varney has given Pompey a boost by finally securing his move to Leeds.

The striker has completed a £300,000 switch to Elland Road after passing a medical.

And David Norris is close to following Varney out of Fratton Park.

The midfielder travelled to Yorkshire after training today for talks with Sheffield Wednesday, with Leeds also interested in his services – as Norris closes in on a move for a fee in the region of £250,000.

Jordan Cross is a reporter from the Portsmouth Press not Leeds.

By Jordan Cross

Published on Tuesday 24 July 2012 14:21

Luke Varney has given Pompey a boost by finally securing his move to Leeds.

The striker has completed a £300,000 switch to Elland Road after passing a medical.

And David Norris is close to following Varney out of Fratton Park.

The midfielder travelled to Yorkshire after training today for talks with Sheffield Wednesday, with Leeds also interested in his services – as Norris closes in on a move for a fee in the region of £250,000.

Jordan Cross is a reporter from the Portsmouth Press not Leeds.

I never mentioned Jordan Cross, or have ever heard of him for that matter, so why would you first choose to object to a post that correctly states that the L**ds press put out false stories about Norris talks in Sheffield? There were several stories over a week or two, at least one of which was a physical impossibility and several of which were in the Yorkshire Post. Look them up if it upsets you so.

Tut tut.

Chingu Blades have already got a whiff of the deal and asked if we want their to striker Eff Ingelse.

CB       "You want, Eff Ingelse?"

SWFC  "No thank you"

CB        "You fukoffy?"

SWFC   "No thank you he was cr@p at United, oh sorry yes please, black one sugar"

My favourite name for a Chinese takeaway was a 24hr takeaway near Manchester called," Wok Around The Clock".

Did I miss the 2pm press release?

Italian or Chinese anybody, pasta or noodles? I think I prefer an Indian tonight though. 

Wok the Line in Leicester. Wok This Way will always be up there.

Is there any Chinese owners in the UK?

Guest Distraught!

They dont serve Chinese food but Java Lounge on Hillsborough Corner have the best coffee in Sheffield

But surely if they let you in there, they're not really an upmarket type of joint that would cater for billionaire investors! :blink: