Chinese Takeaway ?

Guest The Horse

Can't be arsed to trawl the thread but...

Has anyone posted the Karl Pilkington 'Bullshit Man' video yet?

Cos that's what this is. Smell it peeps.

Breathe it in, deep and hard.

Been happening in rugby league for ages, to get round the wage cap.

Four super league teams have gone into admin in the last three seasons. Go figure.

Happened in Rugby Union as well when an amateur game. David Campese led a millionaires life style whilst playing for Milan.

What an absolute crock of poo this is. Season ticket deadline on Friday isn't it? coincidance?

Thanks for that, me and several thousand others were queuing up to buy STs based on this thread, thank God we dodged that bullet!!

Can't be arsed to trawl the thread but...

Has anyone posted the Karl Pilkington 'Bullshit Man' video yet?

Cos that's what this is. Smell it peeps.

Breathe it in, deep and hard.

No. I can confirm that no one has posted Karl Pilkington's 'Bullshit man' video.

First of all this is not WUM in any way, just a true reflection of a conversation I was party to at a sportsmans dinner in Manchester last night.

The conversation, with a senior club official, was not in confidence so i feel justified repeating part of it in open forum.

The gist of it was that we, SWFC, are at an advanced stage in negotiations for a proposed takeover by a consortium of Chinese/Americans.

This culminated last Wednesday with a visit to Hillsborough, amidst much excitment, of 6 major players from said consortium.

Things are now at a very interesting stage as MM has changed his plans for this weekend to have further talks in London with these guys.

Thats as much as was learned and as I said is an honest appraisal of a coversation I was party to.

We were also told that the 6'6" Croat striker was at Hillsborough last week for contract talks.

Come on was it a wind up? If not who was the senior club official and define senior? Was he/she tipsy by any chance? was you tipsy?

Put some meat on this juicy bone.

tbh the only thing that surprises me about this 'kids off school early' story 

is that Neil hasn't somehow worked in a ref to the event taking place in a park somewhere graves park I think

suspect the takeover guys will sign the deal on the stage  - you heard it here first

Guest Fedor

Wok the Line in Leicester. Wok This Way will always be up there.

Is there any Chinese owners in the UK?

I,m sure the Flying Dragon has Chinese owners

the guy who leaked this is toast

Someone beat me too it

Guest Distraught!

The Chinese have called the whole deal off.

When they heard that they were getting Kirkland as part of the deal, they thought that they were buying a country. :rolleyes:

Guest BirdonaMaguire

The rumour about Norris joining Sheff Weds was started on Owlstalk on the 24th July, two days before Snodgrass signed for Norwich and three days before Norris signed for Leeds.

Its difficult for Leeds to start a rumour, as you state, when the rumours already out there.

Check " Norris to sign Thursday!" by dunella owl, 24th July 2012, or show me the YP links.

David Norris was expected to sign for us, it was all but done, this is from a senior player who I spoke with and who isn't going to lie about something.