Who has been your biggest disappointment this season.

Michael Morrison - really thought he would be our young John Terry type. But he was awful.

Daniel Jones - shown bits here and there but just seems a bit wet.

Paul Heffernan - hasn't been given a real chance at all, but still dissappointing as I'd banked on him being our big goalscorer.

Didn't have any expectation on Reynolds - just as well as he's had a nightmare.

Yeah, Morrison for me. I expected him to rip this league a new arsehole, instead he disappeared up his own.

Couldn't have put it better, definitely Clinton has been a waste of time, shame though as he should've pissed this league!

The person who has been the biggest disappointment this season is......

me...i never thought that i'd be so disenchanted with the flipping jokers and charlatans who paraded as wednesday players that I'd stay in the pub rather than take my place as a season ticket holder at the match which I have donethis season...the idea that these cvnts could make me miss a match was unthinkable especially as I'd gone through the 70s when we had players who were really crap but who woul'd rather die than go through the motions like cvnts such as Clinton Morrison when wearing the blue and white shirts...something that I know that gary megson will not allow as long as he has a breath in his body...I'm looking forward to next season

Suppose it has to be Clinton. As a team we've been very poor indeed and that's not helped him but he's missed a fair few chances which I didn't expect to be saying.

I've watched for years all the goals he's racked up against us, seen him in his Premier League days and internationally, I was delighted when we signed him.

I thought we finally had a player with a big attitude, big ability and the knack to get us promoted.

Just hasn't worked out, at 32 this month and with him not getting on the pitch anymore I can't really see a turnaround for him here.

We just have to accept we got a good player a few years too late.

Got to be Clinton for me. Maybe because of our expectations of him.

Thought we signed a 20 goal a season man. For whatever reason it hasn't happened and we've probably ended up with a 20 goals within the length of the contract man.

I hope it works out for him, but I'm not sure how much more game time he's going to get with us.