Who has been your biggest disappointment this season.

It's not his fault. He has prosthetic legs.

Haha, too true.

Never understood why they called him the Yorkshire Express. Unless they meant he's always delayed (at crossing the ball)

Edited by Euse

Haha, too true.

Never understood why they called him the Yorkshire Express. Unless they meant he's always delayed (at crossing the ball)

He's called the Yorkshire Express because he prematurely ejaculates every single time, apparently on average about 40 seconds so he's pretty quick. Not sure what his missus thinks of it though. :ph34r:

He's called the Yorkshire Express because he prematurely ejaculates every single time, apparently on average about 40 seconds so he's pretty quick. Not sure what his missus thinks of it though. :ph34r:

She called him the Yorkshire Terrier :happy:

Guest totemowl

Clinton hasn't dissapointed "THE MADOWL" at all ..............

He has been just as bad as I knew he was going to be !!!!

Tut tut. Trying it on again!

I remember that you were raving at the beginning of the season, as to how good he was going to be for us.

Guest TonyOwl88

Michael Morrison - donkey

I know Clinton has been disappointing, but he has scored 11 goals or so, and Tudgay used to get praised for similar returns having played more games. I think Clinton could have gotten a few more if he'd been selected over the last few months. (I'm not saying he should have been though, because I think we get more out of Madine, and he has a bright future too)

Maybe Clinton has something to offer the young players though... I dunno

The whole Scottish football scene is a shambles including the precious Rangers and Celtic.

Wednesday were bigger than these two and will be again.

Take your Wednesday shades off son. We have never been bigger than the old firm and never will be...support and historically they both surpass us. I love the fact that people seem to think we are world famous...far from it compared with the old firm.

Michael Morrison - donkey

I know Clinton has been disappointing, but he has scored 11 goals or so, and Tudgay used to get praised for similar returns having played more games. I think Clinton could have gotten a few more if he'd been selected over the last few months. (I'm not saying he should have been though, because I think we get more out of Madine, and he has a bright future too)

Maybe Clinton has something to offer the young players though... I dunno

I think we don't use Clinton Morrison (or Heffernan) properly. Both players like the ball to their feet and have shown they're very good at either holding it up, or passing it to a team mate and moving. We just simply don't do that.

Tut tut. Trying it on again!

I remember that you were raving at the beginning of the season, as to how good he was going to be for us.

Oh Yeah ........ sorry it was "THE MADOWL" who said Clinton would be a Wednesday legend. I forgot. "SILLY MADOWL"