Who has been your biggest disappointment this season.

Clinton for me too i'm afraid....He "Tweets" a good game

Possibly the most prolific tweeter in football. He's had an immense season of tweeting.

His Tweeter team mates look like becoming his level in reality too. Darren Byfield, Jordan Robertson, Leon McKenzie, Aaron Lescott et al. The footballing scrapheap.

The person who dissapointed me the most this season was the linesman you signed for the FA Cup game against Hereford.

If that flippingthrower hadn't waved for a penalty and got Heath sent off who knows. Penalty converted and playing with ten men we had no chance.

Go on admit it - we had you bloody worried didn't we!!

The person who dissapointed me the most this season was the linesman you signed for the FA Cup game against Hereford.

If that flippingthrower hadn't waved for a penalty and got Heath sent off who knows. Penalty converted and playing with ten men we had no chance.

Go on admit it - we had you bloody worried didn't we!!

To be honest, I never thought we couldn't step it up a gear. Mightyly impressed with your support mind, I know it was like a cup final for you and maybe I shouldn't have expected anything less, but I thought you did yourself's proud.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest CDswfc

Clinton Morrison easily.

wee wee poor.

Mention for Coke too. Didn't expect anything from him at the start as I didn't know anything about him, but he looked very very good in the first four games, since then a total disappointment and his attitude seems poo .

Seen him in medz and his Mrs was poo aswell. Has to be said he took no interest in his kids too

most of the players Irvine braught in over the summer specialy Clinton cos when we signed him and the others I thought how the hell we got these players, then it came to games and they have all just about flopped in a big way.

People saying Reynolds need some f u c k i ng common sense about them. Some of our fans are so bloody stupid sometimes seriously, there is no point in going into it again for the 100th time.

Bit harsh mate. It's all about opinions. Some people expected more from him and are therefore disappointed. That was the point of the thread - nothing more nothing less.

Clinton Morrison has been the highest profile disappointment. I've also been very disappointed in the way Gary Teale finished the season.

People saying Reynolds need some f u c k i ng common sense about them. Some of our fans are so bloody stupid sometimes seriously, there is no point in going into it again for the 100th time.

The laddie given a proper chance will be more than capable, especially in this shitey league.

Guest Big Guns

Clinton Morrison has been the highest profile disappointment. I've also been very disappointed in the way Gary Teale finished the season.

The laddie given a proper chance will be more than capable, especially in this shitey league.

is that cos hes scottish all you jocks stick together dont you :rolleyes:

is that cos hes scottish all you jocks stick together dont you :rolleyes:

No it's because I've seen him play more times than 99.9% of the people on this forum. poo poo players don't get linked to big clubs and 7 figure offers turned down for them.

No it's because I've seen him play more times than 99.9% of the people on this forum. poo poo players don't get linked to big clubs and 7 figure offers turned down for them.

I still think its too early to write off M.Morrison and Reynolds. They have both been on upward trajectories in their careers, then suddenly came into a struggling side and found it tough.

Fingers crossed they come good next season when they have found their feet.

Guest inman

I saw him play for motherwell and he was poo poo.

Guest Big Guns

whos the big club Rangers i think all that tells us is the SPL is a worst standard than league 1