Who has been your biggest disappointment this season.

Clinton Morrison easily.

wee wee poor.

Mention for Coke too. Didn't expect anything from him at the start as I didn't know anything about him, but he looked very very good in the first four games, since then a total disappointment and his attitude seems poo .

Guest Briscoe Inferno

With a decent midfield we would have doubled our goals for tally and halved our goals against tally....

The strike force including Clinton and Heffernan have struggled without an adequate supply.

Equally the defence has struggled without any substance in front of them.

Reynolds and M Morrison for me.

Morrison

Sedgwick

Teale

3 players with a decent reputation in a higher division, part of the squad who Irvine "would be happy with in the Championship let alone League One", yet all of whom have failed to deliver on a consistent basis, just in the occasional half-decent game.

Guest Distraught!

Fookin' Messi.

He could be playing for the greatest club in the world now feeding off the intricate passing skills of Potter and O'Connor but all he seems to want to do is hang around tin pot, nondescript outfits like Barcelona and having life easy in La Liga. Grow a pair man and come and play in a proper league for once! :mad:

For me it's Reynolds.

Probably because the Motherwell fan I know at work built him up so much saying he was an excellent player for them, very determined, a good tackler, oozed class etc. Sadly, I'm yet to be convinced.

Hoping he's just taken time to settle, and that he'll come good next season - although I suspect Megson's already made his mind up about him.

Not sure if it's right to say this, but perhaps the SPL just isn't that good, and the fact that Reynolds played well in the SPL, simply means he performed to the same level as an average Div. 1 player? The SPL does look poo poo apart from Rangers and Celtic!

teale,has played more matches than those previously mentioned and been as consistently bad as the others have shown in patches.

I had fair warning from a Derby fan that he was utter poo .

Still surprised at how bad he has been.