Who has been your biggest disappointment this season.

Guest bigblue

Teale - never want to see him in a Wedmesday shirt again, he's appalling

Clinton - all mouth no trousers

Coke - went from sublime to ridiculous. Clearly has ability, but needs a good kick up the arse - either to regain that early season form or sod off!

M.Morrison, R.Johnson & Reynolds will all improve IMO. They were thrown into an underperforming side in a hostile atmosphere mid-way through a season. I'm not suggesting they'll be world beaters necessarily, but they'll settle down and make fewer mistakes I think.

D.Jones should also come on under GM too.

Sedgewick & Heffernan are just not quite good enough unfortunately.

Every single one of the fookwits

Agreed

Can't believe no one has mention Miller yet - always injured and doesn't seem to have the legs. Had a handful of decent games - I thought he be one of our consistant performers and bag 10 goals this year

Agreed

Can't believe no one has mention Miller yet - always injured and doesn't seem to have the legs. Had a handful of decent games - I thought he be one of our consistant performers and bag 10 goals this year

He's got 11.

Guest BoomTownOwls

The 3 Goalkeepers.

Lewis Buxton

Danny Batth

Rob Jones

Tommy Miller

Gary Madine

Neil Mellor

To be honest, I think the above 9 players are the only ones who haven't disappointed.

Guest ps12592

Clinton Morrison by a distance

Gary Teale and Chris Sedgwick also been disappointing

I thought Giles Coke would have provided the goals from midfield but again after a good started faded badly

Inconsistency from Michael Morrison , the radiator and Reynolds (remember these have 3 year contacts along with the likes of Daniel Jones and Giles Coke so moving players on will be difficult).

Bright spots, Richard O'Donnell, Liam Palmer and Gary Madine (who will play at a higher level if its not with Wednesday)

Clinton Morrison by an absolute mile. Having scored against us nearly every game he played I can't believe how poor he is. Constantly backing into defenders and falling over to claim a foul. Clapping as though he cares. That miss at Rochdale was staggering. 32 is not old for the type of game he plays at this level. Every away game I've been to I've overheard home supporters saying what a waste of money he is. I agree.

Clinton for me too i'm afraid....He "Tweets" a good game, but to be honest he has shown nowt...It seems a long list of "Once good" players tend to see out their last chance saloon scenario at Hillsborough...Ive had enough of them....promises of all sorts via the internet fade to **** all on the pitch....

Daniel Jones. Expected a lot more than he has given.

Didn't expect much from the old timers (Morrison, Teale, Sedgewick) so not too surprised with them.

Thought Semi would be rubbish, but exceeded expectations in later part of season.

CLINTON, SEDGWICK, & TEALE,...add to that m.morrison and reynolds, coke faded after a very good start...and beevers didn't do what i'd hoped, but probably did what i'd expected...tommy, i'd hoped he grow a pair, but he didn't...add to that heffernan...too many has beens in the side, and younger (less experienced) fitter sides have troubled us all season...we started relatively well, we've finished relatively well, and got wiped in the middle...

next season we need the midfield to be the powerhouse of the team...not the cause of most of it's problems...

Guest foreverSWFC

To be honest, is Irvine really to blame? Although he was in charged when we massively screwed up, i blame the January hype about getting 6 new players to change the team when we were sitting in the autos and play offs. Maybe it did derail the players confidence a bit, they were doing well, albeit a few dire performances E.G. Exeter away. However, Irvine was way out of his depth and his side was just so boring to watch. Dare i say it may have been our saviour who just got it wrong......

For me the biggest dissapointment has to be Gary Teale. A winger who i really thought had a touch of class which would destroy league one defences, turned into probably one of the worst wingers i have seen at Hillsborough since Paul Smith. I just pray Megson gets rid of him in the close season.

Wasn dissapointed by Clinton cus i thought hed be rubbish, Leon Clarke was better imo.

Tudgay was dissapointing while he was here, But mainly the new signings as a whole, bunch of magic flippingbeans cus we had no scouting network!!!

How can Irvine be deemed a disappointment? His destruction of Preston and dire, gutless relegation for us ast season told us all we needed to know about him. Total disaster of a manager.

Clinton Morrison looked a great signing on paper, but obviously hadn't kept himself fit in the summer and never got sharp or up to speed. Soon became clear why he eventually signed for us, nobody else was willing to take a chance on a player that doesn't seem interested anymore.

Guest Big Guns

Maybe we need a thread of, who has actually shown something half decent this year! I think there would only be 2-3 in that list.

Disappointments though - Irvine & Clinton.

i was dissapointed irvine didnt get the bullet after he got us relegated last season