Lee Hughes

Didn't he also threaten Beevers and wait outside the changing room?

Still sounds like he's a bit of a c*nt.

Irvine - it's midfielders we need FFS.

^^^This^^^

Put aside the fact he's a murdering b@stard for a minute, i can't see the logic in it either, we have more than enough strikers and he's no better than we already have. If we buy him and let Heff go, you have to question Irvine's sanity!

A wingers needs addressing ASAP and a CM.

Edited by eckington owl

I think the attitude of the callers who have been on FH so far is horrible.

If the human race was as unforgiving and unrelenting as alot of the people on here and the people who ring up FH, the world would be a flipping nasty place. Some severe judges out there.

People make mistakes. People are selfish. It happens.

But he is remorseful. He regrets. Everyone deserves the chance to make amends.

Anyway, I don't want him because we don't need more strikers. We need midfielders. That's all.

He destroyed a family, left the scene, pleaded not not guilty, showed no remorse during the trial and was high during sentencing. All due respect mate you're talking gonads

From the green green grass of Hillsboro'

to the Isle of Acatraz

we will follow Sheffield Wednesday

to a prison in la Pas

To hell with wormwood scrubs

To hell with players on trial

we will follow Sheffield Wednesday

for at least the one green mile

Come and have a drink with us

we'll drink you to a frenzy

We all come from Pentonville

we get let out on Wednesday

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

It wasn't me that dun it

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

I think the Kray twins run it

Shame those murdered by the tw@t won't get a second chance.

It's Lee Hughes we're interested in signing not Peter Sutcliffe! :laugh:

Hughes would be a quality addition to our squad this season, and as mentioned in a previous post would be the best £200,000 value striker we could hope to sign this season without a shadow of a doubt.

As long as we're planning on bringing in at least one decent midfielder in the transfer window then I say go get Hughes! Absolute ox of a bully player, and a splendid finisher

I think the attitude of the callers who have been on FH so far is horrible.

If the human race was as unforgiving and unrelenting as alot of the people on here and the people who ring up FH, the world would be a flipping nasty place. Some severe judges out there.

People make mistakes. People are selfish. It happens.

But he is remorseful. He regrets. Everyone deserves the chance to make amends.

Anyway, I don't want him because we don't need more strikers. We need midfielders. That's all.

I was the 1st caller and have nothing against Hughes i don't wish him any harm i don't wish him anything, like i said on RS i could not celebrate Hughes scoring for Wednesday thinking about his victims i don't want him near our club if other clubs are ready to give him his chance good luck to them i just don't want it to be our club.

He chose to drive when pissed , nobody forced him ,if he had been sensible and not drove the vehicle there would have been no tradgedy ,THE VICTIMS FAMILY WOULDNT HAVE SUFFERED ,

He had the choice,so how was it a mistake ,he deliberately got in the car and drove it ,I'TS bad enough nowadays driving sober

never mind drunk ,So we will tell the deceased person /couple's family ,Oh its ok that your mom and dad 's deceased ,Cause if he signs for us and scores goals ,That is more important than your parents life ,

Edited by trevdi9

It's Lee Hughes we're interested in signing not Peter Sutcliffe! :laugh:

Hughes would be a quality addition to our squad this season, and as mentioned in a previous post would be the best £200,000 value striker we could hope to sign this season without a shadow of a doubt.

As long as we're planning on bringing in at least one decent midfielder in the transfer window then I say go get Hughes! Absolute ox of a bully player, and a splendid finisher

So you would be quite happy seeing him in a blue and white shirt that had the Sheffield Children Hospital logo on?

I don't want him wearing the shirt that I am so proud to wear!

I(f you don't fvckin' bounce

If you don't fvckin' bounce then you're inside

If you don't fvckin' bounce

If you don't fvckin' bounce then youve been tried

If you don't fvckin bounce

, if you don't fvckin' bounce, i have to say

if you don't fvckin' bounce

if you don't fvckin' bounce then you're a Kray

Hark now hear The Wednesday sing

United ran away

and honestly you would do too

If I was Ronnie Kray

I think it seems pretty obvious what is meant by normal in this situation.

You seem to want to split hairs over the issue, and I think it's more serious than that.

I'm not going to waste time debating something that is an either/or situation.

It's not splitting hairs, it's about the issue of rehabilitation.

You seem to have in mind criteria for the process of rehabilitation and I asked you what that is.

That's all.

And as for wasting your time: why the precious attitude? You're on a football forum, ffs.