New website

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Rotherham have already switched too. Awful

The club or the site? lol

All for simplification and removal of peripheral guff tbh...

The new one doesn't look great, but compared to the current abomination, it's brilliant.

Very rarely go on our official site these days, because it's a pain in the backside to navigate around.

Change much needed.

I like it, clean fast load (waiting for it to be overloaded with crapola ads to spoil it) mobile friendly, just really want info from a website that's easy to navigate and fast loading. Don't want flash, over the top singing and dancing javascript ballloxx.......get enough of that at the ground lol

13 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Looks like the football league have discovered free wordpress themes. 

Minging. 

I was just typing the very same thing when I saw your post. Then I thought "I'll have a quick peek at the code". Nah, it's not either WordPress or Joomla because there are no calls to bootstrap.min.css and both of these platform use bootstrap. As does any developer who knows his salt.

So what it looks like they have done, is to create as site that looks like any random sh!t WordPress site, leave out some major code, therefore making the site worse than an out of the box WordPress/Joomla site! That takes some doing lol.

On the plus side, it's not as cluttered.

Edited by ChapSmurf