So what was your biggest highlight of the weekend?

Knowing that we got two extra derby matches to look forward to.     It a huge shame that we did not get into the premiership.      But we will back in August to go through it once more and this time finished in the top two or win at Wembley against who ever.

Edited by bluewater

Guest domSWFC

Just after Hull scored. They hadn't even finished celebrating before We're all Wednesday are we bellowed around Wembley. It was an incredible response from the fans and really put the Hull fans to shame. Don't think I've ever felt so proud to be a wednesdayite as at that moment.

Brilliant. I'll have to wash them more often now.

I saw some people genuinely pause and think about not just walking straight out cos of it. Hilarious.

Think of all the illnesses they could prevent at Hillsborough if they pipe that through the bogs.

What was the one specific moment (at the match or the build up or afterwards) that was your absolute highlight of the weekend?

friday evening in covent garden, travelling to wembley on the tube, the few hours kip saturday night when i wasnt thinking of the embarrassment

oooooh easily that period after half time when every one of the 40000 of us were singing 'were on our way'

it was utterly f.kin mesmerising. I have never seen such unity, passion and clear sense of purpose in so many people at the same time, for so long and with such f.kin volume. The video of it on our facebook page is brilliant but has to be played on full volume with earphones on to get a sense of the power of it.

will never forget that