So what was your biggest highlight of the weekend?

just being there was an achievement but.......

I feel we turned a corner on saturday. Up here i'm surrounded by man u and liverpoo so called supporters who just latched on to the nearest 'big' team and now claim they were born on cobbles in salford or in the shadow of anfield. Many people have said to me about the support and now finally grasping what potential that our team has. 50 to 65 minutes was incredible and we came out of that showing our class.

wasn't our day and congratulations to Hull, but I get the distinct impression that as the song puts it so succintly.....were Sheffield Wednesday and were on our way back

Thank you to everyone who made that day so special, for all of us that were there it will live long in the memory

oooooh easily that period after half time when every one of the 40000 of us were singing 'were on our way'

it was utterly f.kin mesmerising. I have never seen such unity, passion and clear sense of purpose in so many people at the same time, for so long and with such f.kin volume. The video of it on our facebook page is brilliant but has to be played on full volume with earphones on to get a sense of the power of it.

will never forget that

Meeting Neil and James on the tube was the highlight (for them obviously). I had to pretend that I'd got on the wrong train to get away from them.  :blush:

Haha! You were lucky you met Neil before his really drunk state...

Oh. And the staff behind the food counter at Wembley stadium being in such a flap that I got a large coke & water for free.

£7 it would have come to I think.

Bargain

Look on their faces everytime someone ordered chips & curry sauce, like they'd be trained by watching that Peter Kay sketch.

Some bloke walked off after ordering it and I heard him 2 seconds later saying "Is this flipping BALTI?"

To be honest, the biggest highlights of my weekend, in equal measure, were seeing my daughter further develop her interest in Sheffield Wednesday (never stopped talking about the match since), and going fishing yesterday, to help me forget about Saturday.

Covent Garden Saturday night singing with Barnsley fans, and kicking a ball about.flying on the tubes, and of course being with the best supporters in the land at Wembley.

enjoyed that... were u there on sat dinner time ???

A rickshaw came through the fans with a stocky black guy driving/riding it almost immediately everybody started singing 'you'll never get past semedo' at him .... within a couple of minutes another came through with a lighter shaded black guy with tight curly hair driving/riding it - instantly 'der,der,der,der deon burton' song was sung ... friggin hilarious  :tango:

what a laugh and what a weekend just full of memories that will last for ever !!

Just being in that crowd of Wednesday family.

This.

And the fact that my two boys, who up until these past few weeks have shown little interest in football, sat and watched the game on TV.

I might not have failed as a father after all.

This.

And the fact that my two boys, who up until these past few weeks have shown little interest in football, sat and watched the game on TV.

I might not have failed as a father after all.

I hope they enjoyed the noise being made! I've only seen bits and bobs, have you watched it all over? What's it sound like?

My daughter is a student in Kingston, she stopped off at Covent Gardens on route to get a drink and soak up the atmosphere. When I met her at Wembley she said the ride on the tube was brilliant, every time the tube doors opened, an announcement came over the tannoy saying "mind the gap" and each time the Wednesdayites burst into song singing "mind the gap, mind the gap Sheff United"

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.