So what was your biggest highlight of the weekend?

Apart from the amazing scenes in and around Wembley, the tube stations and journeys were probably my favourite moments. 'Mind the gap' at every station; passing songs down the train; exiting a tube at exactly the same time as another tube of Wednesdayites; walking down about a million stairs singing "we're on our way". Just seemed to be one event after another. Thanks to everyone there for the fantastic memories.

Guest T3lex

I was dead proud of us lot when Hull fans started doing their "by far the greatest team" so we replied and absolutely drowned them out. Even when losing weight never stop singing

Meeting Neil and James on the tube was the highlight (for them obviously). I had to pretend that I'd got on the wrong train to get away from them.  :blush:

The train journey from Grantham (10.35 but turned up at 11.10) was pretty memorable though. Anybody else on there? Reminded me of this.

crowded.jpg

3-4 in the Green Man, walking through that shopping centre, first 20 mins of 2nd half and in the Arch after. Jesus Christ if we'd won...oh and pulling up to Covent Garden Friday night in taxi, someone said we started the singing off singing out of taxi as we pulled up #blowyourowntrumpet 😎😎😎

Edited by goodytheowl

The day was ruined for me by going down on the coach which was 2 hours 45 mins late and dropped us near the ground at the hull end at 4:45 so missed any atmosphere soaking up etc before the game, this actually pi$$ed me off more than the result (the driver decided he had to have a 45 minute break at half 2, miles away from the ground and when we should have already been there) 

had to get it to get in just in time for kick off, then try and find it after and a sweaty fart filled 4+ hour coach journey with no air con, Next time I'll be staying over 

However as sh1tty as all that was, it was all worth it to be there for the period of 50-65 mins singing and the 20 mins after the game, brilliant unforgeable scenes 

wasn't a patch on the 2005 play off day out though for me personally 

That 20 mins or so of "On our way" in the 2nd half... it's a pity that none of the videos I have seen just don't do it justice, even watched the whole match again yesterday and I'm sure they had to turn down the crowd noise so that commentators could be heard. You had to be there to appreciate it because that noise level and unity of singing is rarely if ever heard .... I think that by that time we had got to grips with the acoustics cos earlier it had been difficult to keep in time with different parts of the ground... but that period was absolutely outstanding (or as Derek and Clive would have said "Phoookin staggering!) and It coincided with arguably our best period of the game.....coincidence? It will live long in my memory, that's for sure.

I dread to think what it would have been like if we had scraped a late equaliser.... the place would have exploded!

Just after Hull scored. They hadn't even finished celebrating before We're all Wednesday are we bellowed around Wembley. It was an incredible response from the fans and really put the Hull fans to shame. Don't think I've ever felt so proud to be a wednesdayite as at that moment.

Yeah that was mine too. I could easily name fifty other things too. Was an immense day

The "on our way" for the first 20/25 mins in second half. Just got louder and louder. There was actually a moment when I believed that we could score by belief alone. And the moments at the end looking at the team(esp Carlos) looking at us. The connection between us and them; heart wrenching. The "what ifs" are really hitting home today but that day will stay with me and my son forever. We'll see you on the Kop!!

Guest kezbob2k7

Driving down the M1 seeing all the blue and white flags and people booing and cheering at each other through the car windows

We're on our way chant in the 2nd half was out of this world as well!

Driving down the M1 seeing all the blue and white flags and people booing and cheering at each other through the car windows

We're on our way chant in the 2nd half was out of this world as well!

post-11289-0-00963400-1464686945_thumb.j

Saw this from our coach

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.