So what was your biggest highlight of the weekend?

oooooh easily that period after half time when every one of the 40000 of us were singing 'were on our way'

it was utterly f.kin mesmerising. I have never seen such unity, passion and clear sense of purpose in so many people at the same time, for so long and with such f.kin volume. The video of it on our facebook page is brilliant but has to be played on full volume with earphones on to get a sense of the power of it.

will never forget that

This 

Was looking at the corporate boxes and our fans in the Dull end singing away . 

Everyone was singing except two strange guys in front of me , one who just slightly mimed his words and I think it was his brother who just had a gormless look on his face .

Guest streetys6

got my ticket but needed two for me son and dad missed out on general sale and ballot drove to hull got two tickets for there end in block 109 gave my ticket to me dad to sit with the Wednesday Family had a few drinks in the afternoon in our colours sent me dad in to ground around 345pm walked back to car with me son and changed our shirts got on to there end around 4pm ish and then walked through all the seats and about four security gates to get to the Wednesday end and was with me dad by and the Wednesday family by 4.45 what a day wawaw

This 

Everyone was singing except two strange guys in front of me , one who just slightly mimed his words and I think it was his brother who just had a gormless look on his face .

One of my sons accused the other of miming.....he wasn't......it was just so f.kin loud that he couldn't hear him at all and he was stood next to him

There's a few.

Looking over from the bridge about 4:15 and seeing a sea of blue and white all singing, that made my hairs on my neck stand up!

40,000 people all bellowing the "we're on our way" song for 20 minutes solid. Even when they was on the front foot.

Also when helan blasted our last chance over the bar at the very end. That's when I knew it was over, and the first time during 90 miniutes that I actually just fell to my seat. Gutted.

The last one was after the game seeing lee bullen picking the players up and trying to get them to look at all us still singing. We have the greatest fans at times.

My sons u9 team beat the bigger boys from an u10 team 4-2 playing nice attacking football. My lad forced an error from their keeper scoring from a corner as he handled into his own net, then played in the striker setting up two of the other 3 goals. That was at 10 in the morning then I got the train to London and had a fantastic day at Wembley (apart from the score), being in the crowd was like a great big extended family. I loved every second of the atmosphere. It was a memorable day.

Guest JohnFantham

Covent Garden Saturday night singing with Barnsley fans, and kicking a ball about.flying on the tubes, and of course being with the best supporters in the land at Wembley.

Seeing the first Wednesdayites on the train from Clapham junction to Wembley. I'd had a nervous day and journey from our friends in Worthing , wondering how I'd fair on my own. Just seeing this fellah on the train with his twin boys , brother and nephew all decked out in the beautiful blue and white made me realise I wouldn't be 'on my own' for such a huge occasion.

If your on here mate, hope you had a good day and thanks for the chat on the train.WAWAW.

The thread started by Deejajone about the sale or swap of tickets for Wembley. This enabled me and many others to be there on the day, and I guess many were able to sit with their friends as a a result.

This 

gormless look on his face .

Might well have been the stunned Brummie, give him another year or so and he'll be shouting his boobies off

My dad took me to Wembley in 1966 for the FA Cup Final. Since I became a dad it's always been my ultimate ambition to take my son to Wembley to watch our beloved Wednesday. He's 22 now but I wouldn't let him pay for his ticket. When we were all in full voice just before kick off he turned to me, gave me a hug & said "This is absolutely awesome Dad, thank you so much". That choked me more than the result & our awesome fans staying behind & out singing the Hull fans.

40,000 of us bellowing we are on our way for 20 mins in the second half.

And the Wednesdayites staying behind after the game to clap the players  - it was almost incidental that Hull were lifting the trophy at that time

All we cared about was showing our pride and thanks to the players - just brilliant.

My lasting memory will be my fellow Wednesdayites staying after the whistle

If anyone doubted the love shared between the supporters and the players and staff

It was clear to see at the end of the game

This, us staying at then, the giving out of the trophy seemed (at the time) an irrelevant side show.

Seeing the first Wednesdayites on the train from Clapham junction to Wembley. I'd had a nervous day and journey from our friends in Worthing , wondering how I'd fair on my own. Just seeing this fellah on the train with his twin boys , brother and nephew all decked out in the beautiful blue and white made me realise I wouldn't be 'on my own' for such a huge occasion.

If your on here mate, hope you had a good day and thanks for the chat on the train.WAWAW.

Stopped at a mates and tried explaining this to her when I was leaving on Saturday morning.

"How are you going to find your friends?"

"Don't need to"

"Are you going on your own?"

"No, there's 40 000 of us"