If Danny jumps ship

He’s going to. It’s just at what point.

If we can keep him next season then it’s a big plus. But unlike any other club we’d know and plan for this getting some continuity and style. Well probably end up with the Swedish Jos or Bulgarian Xisco next - or even worse the English Garry Monk !!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, camffiti said:

There's really no point in getting attached to players or managers, at this club 

Everyone is either on loan, or short term contracts ...

If they're sh*te, they're more likely to stay another year 

Spot on here

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, camffiti said:

There's really no point in getting attached to players or managers, at this club 

Everyone is either on loan, or short term contracts ...

If they're sh*te, they're more likely to stay another year 

Or at any other club managers are routinely sacked after a very short period. 

3 minutes ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

I don't like saying this and certainly don't want it to happen but I feel like it's on the cards. He's slowly commenting more about the infrastructure of the club. Not a good sign imo. I've had jobs where I had my heart in it but ended up walking away because it feels like you're flogging a dead horse when it comes to those above your head 

Yeah I think he knows he’s leaving in the summer regardless of what league we’re in and who can blame him. 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

I don't like saying this and certainly don't want it to happen but I feel like it's on the cards. He's slowly commenting more about the infrastructure of the club. Not a good sign imo. I've had jobs where I had my heart in it but ended up walking away because it feels like you're flogging a dead horse when it comes to those above your head 

agree 

Feel one of the main reasons he’s still here are the fans 

• Like 3

To be fair, I think if he continues to do well here then his career aspirations would go

beyond Wednesday regardless. I just hope we stop up and see what he can do next season and I get the impression that’s his idea too, beyond that who knows 1.5 seasons is a long time in championship management. A sign of real strategy would be to have some ideas of a replacement 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

Maybe he has realised how poo this club is being ran.....if he speaks out Chansiri may sack him rather than have to resign

I

51 minutes ago, RealisticOWL said:

Then literally i am done with thos club and the incompetent ownership.

For me, he is the best manager we have appointed in years.

If he isnt supported and feels like this club and the chairman could ruin his prospects, then i have no qualms in him joining a club that can meet his ambitions.

Forget the last 2 games, he has turned us around on a shoestring budget.

Imagine what he can do with the right backing...

We are FKD and the future is not bright at all, irrespective of whether we stay up or not

It's why I took the decision not to go to games until DC goes.

I accept I may miss out on small short term highlights like the ones Danny has produced.

Club needs a good shake up top to bottom, starting with the man at the very top.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I

It's why I took the decision not to go to games until DC goes.

I accept I may miss out on small short term highlights like the ones Danny has produced.

Club needs a good shake up top to bottom, starting with the man at the very top.

Not been since before Covid for similar reasons , I will oay for ifolllow and that’s it. 

im lucky I live between Uk/Spain and Gib  so have been taking my son to games in Spain when he’s over. 

Malaga mainly but Seville , Grenada, Valencia and a few others in Southern Spain been far more entertaining and bond building between us . 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, alanharper said:

The only constant (on the club side, not counting the fans) seems to be the idiot who's making it a misery to be a Wednesdayite. 

I am not feeling miserable as a Wednesdayite.

I did when Monk was manager.

But now that we are Röhl ing up the table in a brilliant fight against relegation it is a relatively pleasant experience, with its tense moments... 

• Haha 2