If Danny jumps ship

He'll be gone in the summer.

It'll be one of the biggest losses of Chansiri's reign. I genuinely believe we could have built a promotion-challenging side under Röhl, given the resources and club structure.

Edited by Sykes
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

We don’t back Danny then that for me confirms there’s just no plan at all.

I think that was proven in the January window. Danny threw Chump a lifeline but he missed it, or chose not to see it.

Edited by doubleo
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Not been since before Covid for similar reasons , I will oay for ifolllow and that’s it. 

im lucky I live between Uk/Spain and Gib  so have been taking my son to games in Spain when he’s over. 

Malaga mainly but Seville , Grenada, Valencia and a few others in Southern Spain been far more entertaining and bond building between us . 

Nice part of the world and some great clubs.

Played quite a bit of golf down the Malaga coast.

San Roque, La Reserva and Finca Cortisein among others 🏌️♀️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSlicer said:

Is there any proof that he’s ready to jump ship or just an assumption on your behalf? 

He's definitely out of here at the end of the season because he has a brain and also realised just what an absolute clown his employer is. 

Röhl  probably needs to go back to germany find himself a decent club that he can  have a chance of some success  with that will possibly attract the attention of some prem club........scrambling about in  the lower reaches of the championship  isnt going to do much for his career coz thats the best he can hope for under this owner  and prem clubs dont usually appoint from that low down the scale .

1 hour ago, RealisticOWL said:

Maybe he has realised how poo this club is being ran.....if he speaks out Chansiri may sack him rather than have to resign

I think he's smart enough to have known that it was going to be a challenge with the owner, but maybe now realising how bad it actually is.

If he speaks out enough then Chansiri might actually listen (don't believe that'll happen myself) or sack him. In which is win win for Röhl lol

2 hours ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

I don't like saying this and certainly don't want it to happen but I feel like it's on the cards. He's slowly commenting more about the infrastructure of the club. Not a good sign imo. I've had jobs where I had my heart in it but ended up walking away because it feels like you're flogging a dead horse when it comes to those above your head 

Probably trying to talk his way out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tea Baggins said:

On a plus point.

If he leaves due to lack of support or ambition from the top, surely Clown has no defenders if this happens.

Exactly; surely that would be it for Chansiri. Even the (small) band of Chansiri sycophants would then come over to the dark side?  

Lets be right. He isn't "jumping ship". That makes it sound like he's doing a runner. He'll leave because he's on a short term deal and is (if he hasn't already) going to be getting offers from clubs with ambition and resources. We have nothing to offer him other than the fanbase. 

On man is responsible for everything that happens at our club, he can't possibly have the best interests of the club at heart if he can only limp from season to season. Sell up and f@ck off. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

When he and his coaching team does, it will have to be the correct move for him. Could even be a top Scottish club (that's where I can see him an his team going next, then next step the Premier)

As for who we put in charge then. We may need someone already in the building to that knows how DC works. Baz possibly or another.

I have a sneaky feeling that Danny knew what he was doing when he came here. He does not seem the sort to do a job just like that for the sake of it. Feel like this guy was watching and waiting. 

For me, we are an attractive proposition for a manager. Any success at moment is a success, If we were up the top of the table say in 10th and trying to get into the top 6 and just not progressing the atmosphere and our expectations would be totally different. 

• Haha 3

I personally think Röhl would want a summer transfer window and pre season with us 

it comes down to chansiri can he back Röhl dis vision im sure DR won’t demand anything above an unreasonable budget even if that’s minimal, loans and fees but if chansiri gets his delusional tyrant hat on were in trouble 

Im no doubt expecting chansiri won’t be selling so I’m praying on operation competence starting with a new structure made up by individuals who have the skills to operate a successful football club starting with a CEO and director of football put those above Röhl and we will move forward 

will it happen- no I expect another chansiri led circus show come end of season 

2 hours ago, Tea Baggins said:

On a plus point.

If he leaves due to lack of support or ambition from the top, surely Clown has no defenders if this happens.

You'd like to think so, but we saw with Moore, the nice guy of football, that people, even those that supported the manager, will turn on them if Chansiri spins one little story.

A lot of people are just easily influenced and will believe anything the "authority" tells them.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mr. Chow said:

We don’t back Danny then that for me confirms there’s just no plan at all.

Totally agree.  Whatever division we end up in Röhl needs to be properly backed.  I have no confidence Chansiri will do so 

9 hours ago, Sykes said:

He'll be gone in the summer.

It'll be one of the biggest losses of Chansiri's reign. I genuinely believe we could have built a promotion-challenging side under Röhl, given the resources and club structure.

100% agree. Even if we somehow stay up he's off I reckon.