Will Danny stay if we get relegated and chnasiri doesn’t sack him?

Danny is a smart bloke and must know the best way to have a good career is to get a bit more experience under his belt and ideally bag a promotion before going to the big time. At the moment he’s done well with no money and a randomly assembled squad. Does that qualify him to be given a multi million pound budget at a good club? Not really. So he might stick around until, the end of the next season at least. Get a promotion with us from L1. Consolidate us is the championship and then he will get good offers. Otherwise he’ll get offers from other basket case clubs where he might get more wages but have just as much bùllshit to deal with as he has to with DC. 

So that’s my careful analysis. But no doubt I’ll be wrong and he’ll leave us the day after he meets with DC to set next years budget…

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yes. I think he took the job with a huve probibility we would be relegated.

I he's a clever chap,  if that happens wouldn't be too many clubs looking at him. But i think he plans long term in terms of his career and where he wants to go

If we are in league 1 we would be a top favourite for promoting again which looks much better on hi's cv.

I think he’ll get decent offers even if we get relegated.  So it won’t be easy to keep hold of him.

It we go down it will be close at the end,  I think the footballing world will still acknowledge the job he’s done.  even Xisco keeps getting job offers.  

There's got to be other clubs eyeing him up considering the impact he's had here already. I think he's got a plan though and wants to go through with it. He basically chose us from what I read when he joined. Didn't he cancel his family holiday to research our squad before he'd even got the job or something like that? For me it's down to Chansiri not pushing him now 

• Like 1