Good luck to Cambridge. They will need it.

One of the worst managers I have seen at Wednesday. 

He actually stopped me going after 50 years I hated him and his awful " football" so much. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Broomhill Owl said:

I keep reading references to this Christmas party, does anyone know what actually happened?

Just a lazy cliche because we were doing well until Christmas and then it all went to pot.

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Just a lazy cliche because we were doing well until Christmas and then it all went to pot.

We were lucky up to Christmas, how we came out of some of those games with a win beggared belief, the football was awful

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lowry said:

At fault for the biggest and most frustrating capitulation in memory. 4th after Boxing day losing to Stoke, finished that season 16th.

Didn't have a clue, woeful 

While I'm sure there are many things he would do differently with hindsight, anyone who isn't able to bring in his own coaching team and has to deal with players who aren't getting paid can be cut a little slack in my view...

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh if only you knew

Well I know that the players flew out to Barcelona for their Xmas bash in early December, and after returning gained 10 points from the 4 games before Christmas, then were leading in injury time on Boxing Day when the memories of this infamous Christmas party suddenly kicked in...

• Haha 2

probably send them down this season. Cheltenham have come from way back and although the form has dropped from them could still see them catching Cambridge before the season is out 

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Has Monk fallen out with his senior pro yet and Banished them from the team, I mean he did it at Leeds, Boro, Wednesday .....

A truly awful manager.

Are you sure it was Monk that did that? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, paulrs said:

Moore & Monk relegation double 

Moore has amassed a truly remarkable 2 points in his first 7 games in charge of Port Vale!! Even though we had to endure the truly awful Xisco to get to Röhl we still ended up with with a huge upgrade on DM. 

Port Vale have him a 5.5 year contract. Astonishing incompetence. 

Edited by Almat