August fixtures....

6 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Portsmouth, MK, Charlton, Peterborough, Bolton & Barnsley all in the first 7 games & all sides that will be trying to aiming for promotion. 

My thoughts too - gonna be a good test of just how good this team is…….

After the latest signings, all effectively Championship players and looking down the fixture list there's no club we should be worried about.

Real sign of intent and i think we'll dominate this league. We're a year wiser now, the players will know what it takes to grind out results away at teams like Port Vale and Cambridge and so will the manager.

We should have a fully fit squad to start the season with too, teams are going to hate playing us with the strength in depth we have.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

At home first game, last game and New Years Day - excellent.

That start though.... 

...July/August/September looking very tough on paper. Not that I'm worried about anyone in this division, but if we're in the top six come October 1st we can be very satisfied I think.

We should be very confident against Portsmouth after hammering them last time out. Plus, as it stands, we're arguably stronger and without Bazunu and presumably Hirst they'll be weaker as they were their two best players on the day I thought

36 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Portsmouth, MK, Charlton, Peterborough, Bolton & Barnsley all in the first 7 games & all sides that will be trying to aiming for promotion. 

Have to beat them at some point in the season if we want to PTL, may as well do it at the start!

Theres no one in this division we need to fear next season, the Moorinho master plan will come together.