Would you buy healthier stuff from the food kiosks at Hillsborough?

No. No thank you!! 

Unless it's a pre packed snack like nuts or summat, it'd take too long to either prepare or serve. Plus it's extra options to ponder over, making the already slow service worse. 

Keep it simple. 

Pies, sausage rolls, hot drinks, pop, beer. 

Quick to serve (or should be) and no effort to cook or prepare. It's fast food at half time or whenever. 

20 hours ago, Mosborough-owl said:

Prices at footy grounds are too expensive when you can literally walk 2 min from ground and get better food at better prices. So on that note.. no. 

This. Everything is too expensive (not just at our ground) and not of the quality of the surrounding establishments.

Until this is rectified then realistically the healthier options won’t make a difference.

• Like 1

Also - we've not had enough edgy cool kids coming on to shout at everyone "I don't feel the need to have food at a match. why can't people go 90 minutes without something to eat?" etc

They're the funniest posts in threads about matchday catering

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Also - we've not had enough edgy cool kids coming on to shout at everyone "I don't feel the need to have food at a match. why can't people go 90 minutes without something to eat?" etc

People that think there edgy call people edgy 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well night games i've usually had my tea when i get in from work so don't need owt 

Saturday 3pm i've had a lunch usually before i leave for the match and will be having tea/dinner after so don't need owt 

Early kick-offs is what Beres is made for for 

13 hours ago, Taz said:

Having a Luke warm can of stones poured into a plastic cup, and having to down it and feel sort of hungover and pissy, and getting another and a pie made out of grey matter, at half time, for 78 pounds, is part of the wonderful joy of going to hillsborough 

How would you know?

4 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Now thats proper 

Morning mate. That chap was always our first choice ,sometimes  Beres or the Chinese Chippy next to the ground for their fishcackes but mostly it was the liver and sausage (with brown sauce).

I would need to see significant improvement in quality, service and value before I would even consider buying anything. I accept it's revenue for the club, but to me it's just a pain blocking gangways with uncontrolled queuing, overpriced rubbish and when I have gone to buy anything the service has been unacceptably poor and too slow, so we need to look at training and capability of staff.

Maybe I'm old school but I go to watch the match with my mates, I'm not interested in the whole experience and event thing. I know most others probably are and we need to encourage more people in, especially a new generation, but in my opinion I'm not bothered and what I see what we do offer is poor