Would you buy healthier stuff from the food kiosks at Hillsborough?

I am tight and very rarely buy anything at matches apart from the odd pie at a night game. I eat healthily at home and see the match as a treat, so I don't think I would. For me one of my pre-match rituals is a fishcake butty on the way down to the ground. 

• Like 4

Not that I get to many games these days but it all depends on what counts as healthy. I'd buy fruit or smoothies or little fruit and oat yoghurts or something like that, especially in hot weather, but can't see myself buying hummus and carrots. To be honest 90% of things I've bought in ground have been for my nephew, for me I don't tend to feel the need to eat between 3 and 5pm or after 7pm, so it doesn't come up often, so kid friendly healthy food would be great. 

• Like 2

No I much prefer to arrive early enough to stop off for Beres pork sarnie before the queue builds up.

You can make it healthy or you can make it tasty with dip and crackling. The choice is yours.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

What do you think?

Healthier options needed?

What healthy options would you buy if they were on sale?

Becasue of time and space constraints i can imagine it being quite a challenge expanding a menu.

These grab and go pots , could work, good variety for the customer, good shelf life and good profit margin for the club.

https://www.therealsoupcompany.com/grab-go-pots/

Although I cant see many of the north stand pointers mushroom risotto lol

i'm abit of a food snob so it would have to be nice stuff to get me to spend there. 

Don't eat pork either so beres is out the question. Keep warning my dad but he'll not have it. 

I always get tomato ketchup with my burger and chips and an orange tango...   Two of my five a day..   

Healthy food at football matches is like going to the fish and chip shop and asking for just a salad..  Its just wrong..

In reality I am not against it, I just dont think it would sell, might work at forest green in cotswolds with lots of high worth fans or might work at Chelsea...   But I dont think we have the clientel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, catdog1121 said:

I always get tomato ketchup with my burger and chips and an orange tango...   Two of my five a day..   

Healthy food at football matches is like going to the fish and chip shop and asking for just a salad..  Its just wrong..

In reality I am not against it, I just dont think it would sell, might work at forest green in cotswolds with lots of high worth fans or might work at Chelsea...   But I dont think we have the clientel

Exactly; its a case of horses for courses - and if you've ever bought a burger from a football ground you've probably had one! 

WTF:

Personally no as I have my Beres.

But its a definite option we should explore to pitch at

- Kids to encourage healthy eating

- Younger generation who are more interested in healthy eating and more people are going vegan.

But like any food make sure the quality is there.

• Like 1